Prediction Time..! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prediction Time..!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    It started of as a bit of an Indian tradition.

Stems from when there were lots of people changing their name to Lupo.

The real lupo changed his name to lupo™

So lots of other indians did the same

PS... results wise. I think First and second place is pretty much decided. (we all new that before this even started)

3rd place I thought may be Silent Assassins. But apparently TBC just whipped them. So who knows now!
    Tbc beat us cause we barely had anyone on.

I'd say they've been our best competition so far though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh! And Bos. Yes bro, when all else fails there's always HOPE! Make sure you invest in some knee pads! 😂😂

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Go Khayman! Do it bro! Would love to see you guys in top 10.
    Is the objetive but it will be hard. In one hand we have a lot of afks but, dammit, the 15-18 active members are doing a nice work (scouting, coordinating, etc). I am very proud on how the event is going on.
    Last edited by Khayman; 03-16-2013 at 09:30 AM.

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I still don't get what what is with using™ all over the place.

If you were really originally, you would be ®
    Joeycool got it. I was soft trolling Lupo. Not too serious cause he seems a cool guy AND i am not a serious person. Of course he can do with his time what he want and i have my own matters to worry about.

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    Some of you should stay away from Vegas! Lol
    Nice concession speech jc. Are you retiring the entire brand? Not sure you have any more business in cc!!! I'm hoping you win one battle at least against us before this is over.

Cheers mate!!!👍
    I actually think the Indian group of people have been a massive defining group in CC. We were the first set of players to work together as a team. We have been around for nearly 2 years, have a long tradition of being at the top or there abouts in CC. We will always be at the top or there abouts.

I think we have plenty of business being here.

With only 40 odd members we are head and shoulders above all the other syndicates, except your Fight Club syndicate.

And what I like more than that is the fact that our syndicate is mostly indians... rather than simply a pick of the best players. And the ones who are not Indians are wanting to become Indians.

We are destroying all the other so gangs like the CK syndicate, TPK etc.

I think we are putting on an awesome show.

Post Count
    ** Score Board **

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    Oh! And Bos. Yes bro, when all else fails there's always HOPE! Make sure you invest in some knee pads! 
    HOPE, ha. That sounds like the mantra of the current administration running the US. Maybe we will see some CHANGE in the scoreboard next time

As for knee pads, who can afford to invest in those after all this syndicate/faction/guild madness... I think I'll just take my beating's standing up and proud. I've got no shame in my game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Only a few points away!

Wow! Fight Club is getting of hand now. I wonder who are these people..? I don't mind joining them, Lol...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Funny that I hear you guys have a few cheats/hackers in your group
    That is funny Munchy. Because you either hang with people who aren't experienced enough to know better, or you just made it up because our members have been wringing you out like a bar rag since the syndicates started. On behalf of the group, I'd like to thank you for subsidizing several of our bonuses all by yourself. We've voted you MVP.

2... 4... 6... 8... Who do we appreciate? Munchy! Ka-ching! Munchy! Ka-ching! Munchy! KA-CHING!

Banned
    Post Count
    Bos, very cool of u bro. 😄

JC: many of u did say u would quit if u did
    not win midtown, i.e. the poodle, vicious, Sammie bear, jm, etc. Lame excuse was they would rather play modern war. Let's see if they honor their word. Or if there is honor in your camp!

The InDNs were assembled as a team of strong players and you knew your real fight would be against FC. You prepared for that. Obviously, you underestimated FC. It's very poor to make excuses now. You never intended to compete against the other syndicates. We both knew it wouldn't even be close. According to indn nation it was indn nation 1 and FC 2.

We are a group of like minded players, not pressured to join, just together to enjoy the game. It's all fun in our camp. How's it going in the tepee? Happy with #2? We do our talking with our actions, not useless or threatening forum posts! To borrow a word from BOS, I hope this is a lesson in humility for some of you.

You're a reasonable guy JC but to be a strong group, there needs to be order and as you know some of the InDNs have been rogue for quite some time. It reflects on the entire group. Perhaps, it's clean up or rebuilding time! A change of name might be nice too. Change sides and become the cowboys! 😂😂

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Who do you guys think will be in top 10 winners after this Midtown TakeOver?

I think Indians will dominate this event...

its going to be:

1. Indian Nation
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?

I'll complete this list if anyone knows who are the Top Dogs here in CC game...

***Leaders so far...

1. FIGHT CLUB <------------- #1 is getting out of hand,
    2. Indian Nation <------------wow, unbelievable..!!
    3. Silent Assassins
    10. Infamous Syndicate
    Well now you know what thought did.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Funny that I hear you guys have a few cheats/hackers in your group
    Haters gonna to hate, Ballers gonna to Ball, Players gonna to Play, and Spectators watch from the sideline.
    Which one are you?

Banned
    Post Count
    good luck everyone!
    Last edited by montecore; 03-16-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity... How much are the top teams spending on gold? Surely it must be thousands of $??

Post Count
    Probably somewhere in the hundreds of thousands I'm sure. Fight club seems to be going all out on this one. The event duration really needs to be shortened in my opinion, but Gree's not going to do it if the top teams are spending this heavy throughout the whole thing.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.