Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Some syndicates don't have peers, and they have to fight someone.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer kid View Post
    ooooo yea battle for midtown! should be called battle for most money spent

all syndicates lose. gree wins
    Not a more accurate word spoken this thing is a massive money grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy11 View Post
    Join The Grim Reapers, we have all bonuses unlocked and 30 hideouts. We are looking for 20 extra members at the moment.

Our sydicate code is 345 149 611
    Seems legit...

Livin' the #smuglife

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    Well ... you guys all have fun spending half your bank. Remember, it's not strategy that counts, but GOLD!
    If you believe that, you obviously haven't mastered the art of hitting a single red button repeatedly.

Pro-tip: Be ambidextrous. (I practice this, by eating my cereal with the wrong hand every morning on even calendar days).

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    If you believe that, you obviously haven't mastered the art of hitting a single red button repeatedly.

Pro-tip: Be ambidextrous. (I practice this, by eating my cereal with the wrong hand every morning on even calendar days).
    nice feet bro

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    40 members and all the bonuses? Don't see anything wrong with that
    depends how they get money, u see ?

Cool

I was wondering, if gree has staff who monitor the game for cheaters/hackers or have they given up on it.
    If someone with an IQ below 24 runs a few numbers, he/she will easily figure out:

24 mill point in 16hrs = 1.5 mill points/hour(battle) = 25000 pts/member (60 in total) = 100 attacks/member/hour = 24 times using gold regeneration/member/hr = 600 gold/member/battle = 9600 gold/member = 580 euro spent so far by each member of the top alliance playing for 16 hrs straight each of them
    And by the end of the event, at this rate, there will be roughly 3000 euro spent by each member or180 00 Euro spent by that Syndicate.

So, this imaginary person with the low IQ will easily figure out that the numbers don't make sense and something stinks there. But Gree doesn't.

P.S.
    -the above calculations aren't done to be precise but to make a point
    For easy illustration i haven't considered time wasted between wars or that not every member was battling for 16 hrs straight etc.Neither have i considered attacks needed to break the hideout etc.

Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    I was wondering, if gree has staff who monitor the game for cheaters/hackers or have they given up on it.
    If someone with an IQ below 24 runs a few numbers, he/she will easily figure out:

24 mill point in 16hrs = 1.5 mill points/hour(battle) = 25000 pts/member (60 in total) = 100 attacks/member/hour = 24 times using gold regeneration/member/hr = 600 gold/member/battle = 9600 gold/member = 580 euro spent so far by each member of the top alliance playing for 16 hrs straight each of them
    And by the end of the event, at this rate, there will be roughly 3000 euro spent by each member or180 00 Euro spent by that Syndicate.

So, this imaginary person with the low IQ will easily figure out that the numbers don't make sense and something stinks there. But Gree doesn't.

P.S.
    For easy illustration i haven't considered time wasted between wars or that not every member was battling for 16 hrs straight etc.Neither have i considered attacks needed to break the hideout etc.
    Are you indian?
    it's ok, you need time but you ll get over it.
    There are other nice games, too
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 03-16-2013 at 03:12 AM.
    Fight Club

P.S.

tencharaters
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    Are you indian?
    it's ok, you need time but you ll get over it.
    There are other nice games, too
    I didn't get the Indian remark. What were you referring to?
    What will i get over?

Just so you have a bit of a better idea about the game klev, you're right that all players playing 16 hours straght isn't practical. You are, however, heinously wrong in thinking 65k is even remotely difficult to get.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

P.S.
    Sounds about right.

Except the cost would be about 1/4 (or less) of what you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Just so you have a bit of a better idea about the game klev, you're right that all players playing 16 hours straght isn't practical. You are, however, heinously wrong in thinking 65k is even remotely difficult to get.
    Hi bald.

I am certain i have very little knowledge of the game even that i have been playing for a year now. I am also well aware that while i can not afford to pay gold, others can. Just as i am aware that i have time to log in a few times a day only, but others can virtually spend half of their day on the game clicking.

With that being said, i didn't take a player like me as the standard to compare, but i just crunched some numbers and made some basic calculations to ome up with a number of 180,000 Euro to be spent by one Syndicate.
    I don't know what 65k you are referring to and maybe i am missing something here but i honestly see no other way to get so many points in such short time without spending in gold which costs what it costs.

If you tell me that it's normal for 60 players who are willing to throw two month's worth of a normal salary in a 5 day event on the game to gather in one syndicate, well.......

@ Polarbear.
    How would it cost 1/4 of what i mentioned?

@ Polarbear.
    How would it cost 1/4 of what i mentioned?
    Well 20 vaults would yield you 80000 gold = @ 40% sale $USD1200 ($60 a vault)

= 66bars per dollar

9600 gold spent (your calculation)/66 = $145USD...

You missed the P.S.: "the above calculations aren't done to be precise but to make a point." Apparently the point was to show that math is hard.