World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj1s View Post
    There should be some kind of reward for winning a battle. I understand you don't have to win every battle to win the war. Thus we keep all our points. But, winning the battle should mean something. Even if its a trinket like the ones from boss events. My preference would be a free health refill to the winning faction.
    This is a very good idea! Now winning is kinda lame, you just don't care! I think there will be a lot of players willing to put up some extra effort / gold if at the end of the war you also get revenues for winning games (maybe in-game cash for the faction vault?).

Another must: Give android-users the same stats as IOS-users: we also want to know the attack / defence stats of the opponents we beat so we can share them. Also it seems that the android-statistics are wrong a lot of times, we for instance have 6 members with exactly the same stats according to my data... that must be wrong!

Lastly: We yesterday experienced something strange, we put down a defence leader from a strong faction and one minute later he was up again. Is this cheating or a glitch?

Lastly: Although it can be improved further, world domination is really a great addition to the game! It lets people from all over the world come together and ensures lots of fun!

Post Count

Timing

The next battle will be at easter... Bad Timing again.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why create a feedback thread if you're not going to listen to the feedback? WTF? Every single post asks for more time between wars and what do we get? Another 2-week break. Thanks Gree(d).
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Post Count
    You use to give 2 weeks between crate events. This was perfect because it allowed me time to rest up and be excited for the next event. Same thing needs to happen for the WD events. We finish Egypt and immediately have a crate event. SPREAD THEM OUT!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could we have a feature to know which players in our faction are online at the moment, this will help a lot in coordinating attacks, because not all player is from the same timezone..
    Also, the idea of awards from winning the war is a good one..to be honest, with the amount of gold spent to take the top position, and only given the rewards prize is a bit lame and not worthed..a bonus unit when winning a war is a great addition and will make factions eager to win battles..
    - 794 486 316 -

You’ve tried the rest, now join the best – VFF Alpha: serious enough to remember it’s just a game

It's not the end of the earth, but you can see it from here
    Post Count

Make officer promotion mean something!!!! (and other complaints)

This thread has gotten very long, so I apologize if I missed something that was already addressed.

What power does an Officer REALLY have? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, an officer CANNOT select a Defense Leader. Junior members CAN declare war and CAN accept new recruits from the faction request list. I've promoted Officers in an effort to maintain order in my faction as it has grown. But there seems to be no logical separation of power.

Let's make Officer rank ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING!!!! What I'd like to see is this:

Only OFFICERS AND LEADER can declare war.
    Only OFFICERS AND LEADER can accept a new member request.
    Only the LEADER can kick members. My Officers can make decisions together, but let's keep the power at the top.
    Give Officers the ability to select the Defense Leader.

Other issues:
    I can only see my health when a battle is in progress. We have to estimate our health and we sometimes go into battle half-cocked.

We can't see the remaining strength of our own fortifications!

Continue to expend one fortification per battle, but give factions a battle points bonus for fortifications that are not completely destroyed in battle. It could be based on remaining fortification strength at the end of the battle. Otherwise, there is no point in wasting cash and concrete on high-level fortifications!

Well, that's my 3 cents... General Anesthesia

Lurker
    Post Count

Time is not enough

Could you please make one battle a month we are not having enough time to recover. AND A REFRESH BOTTOM TO THE FORUM IS A PRIORITY PLEEEASE.

Banned
    Post Count
    Did anyone else not receive their prize? Our squad finished in the top 4000 which netted us that ground vehicle. Upon inspections, and numerous restarts, I have looked and every member in the faction has received this vehicle...but me. Should I continue to wait or should I assume I got screwed out of this vehicle?

Post Count
    they should create better rewards for people that are in the 4000 and below. i bought 100 of gold, i can just buy units and i would get better results.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Change needed - Two changes would be really nice

1/ Teams from 100 spot to 1,000th spot should have a prize every 100 spots...ie one for 100th spot, 200th spot, 300th spot and so on until 1,000th spot...this would drive the competition more, because as it stands now there are hundreds of teams who just stop trying when the know they will make the 1,000 level, but no hope at all of getting to level 500 etc...A ton more gold would be used in the final day and hours, if you knew that you could get a better prize if we had a realistic shot at say level 800....true story...I've lived thru it.
    2/ Minimum Time between wars should be AT LEAST One FULL Month or MORE...this 17 days BS is eventually going to give us all 'Battle Fatigue' ...you've heard of that right??!! I realize the shorten days in between wars is driven purely by GREE-D, but come on...everyone on many factions are saying this...don't F up a good thing (which many companies do ...I hope you guys actually take advice from the people who are giving you real MONEY).
    3/ THANK-YOU for shortening the wars to 3 days!...that was awesome...now get back to work on points 1 and 2!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Join a better faction...problem solved: Doomsday Alliance ID : 147-815-590

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good Feeling eh? Good for them, but ask yourself how stupid they feel (or perhaps they're just too stupid to feel it) for spending Tens of Thousands of real dollars on a prize that is just an electronic image (and not a real tangible prize) and could be deleted at any time...?? Yahhh...do I want a new car...or hey...what about this tiny electronic image!!! Lets get that!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You laugh, but they'll take you seriously. GREE-D has no boundaries.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    China is during Easter weekend. Why don't you guys move the event to the following weekend?
    The Pigs: 329 BFB 293 BFG 136 BFE 147 BFC 420 BFI 187 BFC 264 BFM 197 BFP
    172 BFA 136 BFC 113 BFI 136 BFF
    Faction code: 156958010
    Health regen: 26%
    Ground attack: 15%
    Air attack: 15%
    Infantry attack: 15%
    Infantry defense: 30%
    Ground defense: 30%
    Air defense: 25%
    Sea defense: 20%
    Building defense: 30%
    Building output: 15%
    Guild member increase: +34

Lurker
    Post Count

members starting wars

during the last war we had a rogue member starting wars randomly and not participating in any could it be possible to prevent them or officers /leaders on starting the wars