AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    go for it. everyone is concentrated on the LTQ good luck
    Thanks I think I am going to need it. It's crazy out there lol

KA: 630-568-270

Lurker
    Post Count
    Allmost everytime i have a lot of money saved for level 9 of the breeding den, i start the game and i see that i have been attacked and lost 400.000 or something, really frustrating
    Last edited by DMaarten; 03-04-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Post Count
    Keep the faith - you can make the run. During a MW or CC faction/syndicate event may be a good time to do your final push. People will be very distracted during those times. You may also have to be prepared to sell something. Good luck!
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Success I have my BD10. Crazy lucky i think that i flew under the radar long enough to get my bank high enough to get it. I know some of you guys went through a guntlet to get them but tell me is it harded now to get the BD10 or was it just hard no matter when you did it cause i feel like i can fly on dragon wings. I have to say i feel like i EARNED them. crazy out there.

To anyone still chasing thiers RAID RAID RAID and if that doesnt work RAID some more Raid till your fingers bleed and you cant see straight....LOL Good Luck everyone... believe me you will feel instant gratification the second you hit the upgrade button.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Success I have my BD10. Crazy lucky i think that i flew under the radar long enough to get my bank high enough to get it. I know some of you guys went through a guntlet to get them but tell me is it harded now to get the BD10 or was it just hard no matter when you did it cause i feel like i can fly on dragon wings. I have to say i feel like i EARNED them. crazy out there.

To anyone still chasing thiers RAID RAID RAID and if that doesnt work RAID some more Raid till your fingers bleed and you cant see straight....LOL Good Luck everyone... believe me you will feel instant gratification the second you hit the upgrade button.
    Congrats Skyraider... welcome to the club.

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    Congrats Skyraider... welcome to the club.
    Thanks! I'm very sleepy today at work LOL but it was worth it LOL

Post Count
    CONGRATS, Skyraiders!

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats Skyraiders! Quite the accomplishment. Can I ask what level you are at in the game? I'm just curious where people are having the most success currently.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
    Congrats Skyraiders! Quite the accomplishment. Can I ask what level you are at in the game? I'm just curious where people are having the most success currently.
    LvL 125 thanks to these LTQ's. i was LVL 124 when i started my run. Thanks everyone for the congrats. I would say it took 1 day and a half of raiding every half hour or so. Honestly the hardest part was finding anyone over vault and raiding buildings that have not already been raided or collected.
    Last edited by Skyraiders; 03-04-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nicely done, Skyraiders! 125 is pretty deep water for BD runs, no? Did you max out High Priests and Hydras, then wait for the PVE LTE to drop? Whatever smooth as butter strategy you used sounds awesome.

AndI'msuretheCupid'sBowisnicetoo.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post
    Nicely done, Skyraiders! 125 is pretty deep water for BD runs, no? Did you max out High Priests and Hydras, then wait for the PVE LTE to drop? Whatever smooth as butter strategy you used sounds awesome.

AndI'msuretheCupid'sBowisnicetoo.
    I noticed that when i made my run at BD9 it was alot easier with a LTQ going on then without because everyone was busy with completing the quests. So i bid my time and waited for a nice LTQ to come along and since these last two were separated by like 2 minutes it wasnt hard to make up my mind to go for it. It was now or never.

I really didnt want to be this high in level before i got my BD10 but while i was earning all these awsome units for LTQs I figured I might be able to meet my dragons somewhere in the middle. Better late then never...LOL. By the way i dont own a high priest believe it or not. After reading the forum i realized that i would be wasting my gold and concentrated on getting my Dragons and upgrading high income buildings.

1 advantage i had that some people may not have had was where to put my skill points. with the exception of 5 or 6 points maybe a couple more cant really remember. They all went to HS(164) and Stamina(19). also working on maps to get the skill points for finishing the 4th level.

Really this forum and everyone in it contributed to me getting my BD10. I did it in a non-traditional way. But then i like being unique or doing things the hard way. Lifes greatest lesson are learned the hard way!

Sorry so long everyone but i wanted to share my trials and tribulations for those people who already have their dragons and the people still trying to get there. I hope this helps someone out there.

LOL....Yes it did help to have the cupids bow......dont throttle me...LOL

Had to add this its says Post Quick Reply to submit the message LOL doesnt really apply here. LOL

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope one day to equal your achievement...

But I think I need to get my IPH up quite a bit and stock up on Hydras before I give it a shot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I never did put my name to the list of BD10's on this thread... at 465 dragons now

Post Count
    Congrats mate!