Looking for Guild Thread - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I am looking for a good man, er, guild! I was kinda led on by another guild and told only a couple minutes ago that I'm not in, or I would have posted in this thread days ago. Alas, I hope that time wasted does not mean I lose out on a great opportunity elsewhere. So please only PM me if you are interested enough in having me in your guild that you will actually let me in this weekend, and I can start contributing to the team ASAP.

SWF looking for long-term commitment.
    Level 122
    Atk 207k
    Def 179k
    IPH: 13.8k
    BD10 built 4 weeks ago and so far 832 dragons.
    Moderate gem spender
    VERY active player
    Loyal to a fault

Looking to join a guild of people with similar numbers to mine. Or better of course, if you'll have me, as I'm only just halfway to filling my army with dragons and will have better numbers in the near future. I'd really like to be a part of a guild that doesn't require a ton of gem buying - I DO buy gems - a mountain every time there's a sale, varies otherwise depending on the current LTQs and whatnot. But also not a guild where I'm the only one who buys gems. No papa bear, no mama bear, just right in the middle, lol. Most importantly I'd like to be a part of a guild that is composed of very active players ready to have a lot of fun with this big game change.

Please PM me if you are interested, thanks.
    message sent !
    MW 223115669
    KA 143452477

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Dragon Knights - slots available to two lucky players

YOU:

Active daily player
    Attack/defence 130k+ and high stats for level
    Looking for a close knit team that is preparing to fight and win in the guild events
    Willing to contribute good level of gold & stones

US:
    A guild made up of people just like you. Boom.

If current bonuses float your boat, we have

Upgrade time +18%
    Upgrade cost +14%
    Players +16

...and casualty rate +5% coming tomorrow

Our captain runs a top faction in Modern War, and this guild is going to earn similar glory. Probably.

PM for details.

Ciao.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level: 144 (level 10 BD)
    Attack/Defense: 227K attack / 216K def w/ 499 allies
    IPH: 10,602
    Type of guild you are looking for: active
    Gem usage: medium gem usage

Banned
    Post Count
    I already have a guild i have four people in it plus i have a wall. Number is 254424804.
    I check this thread hourly. I except every one .post if you would like to request and add us please thanks to all

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for starting your own thread. Good luck with your guild!

Post Count

Join chaotic mins

We are 30 strong and friendly guild. We have 12 upgrades so far.
    Our code is 706785115. Upgrades let you build cheaper and faster!

Please join our growing guild.

Come join a great guild and fight by our sides

Chaotic minds

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date.

We have already over 35 million donated from 24 members in the last week or so with bonuses including;

18% building upgrade cost reduction
    18% building upgrade time reduction

We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just finished will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 18% reduction in build time.

So we are aiming for top 10 guild placement with targets set for top 3. As such we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main wars; projected 3 day event.

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, TBC will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less iph feel free to contact TBC as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

Our recent recruit Baddy brought in $3,000,000 which I matched 100% for donations over 1 million.

At present we have 4 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 3.6 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please post here and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

Post Count

Guild Starting Out All Welcome

No guild let you in? Booted from your previous guild? In a guild by yourself? Join The Exiled 612814477. All welcome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please add me 774-902-847
    Kingdom of Assassins
    Guild#993309079

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool DHM - Recruitment.

DHM - Is a 31 member guild that has aspirations of not only strong growth but in becoming a top tier mid level ranged PVP and LTQ player.

Our average Level playing group is 109 with an attack/defence over 150000.

The guild is made up of mostly free gamers, with a few strategic gem buyers.

Currently our bonuses are: Upgrade cost 14%, Upgrade speed 18% and guild capacity increase of 12.

We are looking for players above level 75, who are committed to being an active member of our guild, able to donate as much as they can and willing to put the guilds needs first.

Currently there is one available position with the possibility of another two opening up.

Our recruitment code is: 936817321

Lurker
    Post Count

willing to join strong guild

SAM
    LEVEL 107
    att 121k def 115k
    very active

ID 138 422 359

willing to join strong guild

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Looking for Guild

Level: 92
    Attack/Defense: 36130 / 36261 (only 12 allies)
    IPH: 8189
    Type of guild you are looking for: active throughout the day, have been camping 12 allies got tons of unused 200-300+ units
    Gem usage: light - if I think somethings really worth it I will

Considering allies very strong, happy to increase if required for strong guild

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lords of Winterfell is looking for recruits

minimum 10,000 per hour income
    -or-
    minimum 80,000 attack and defense

we do have a daily minimum donation of 50,000 per player. most of us usually triple that amount or more. we currently have 35 leveled up walls, as well as 750 plus stones in the bank. we also have 14% reduction in upgrade cost, 18% reduction in upgrade time, and 6 extra members. we just had to remove a member for lack of contributions, and just purchased an upgrade, so we now have three slots available for qualified players.

invite code is 702 904 095
    Lords of Winterfell

Level: 91
    Attack/Defense: 36274/32990
    IPH: 85130
    Type of guild you are looking for: either
    Gem usage: free player

Play daily/hourly

720-120-091

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Strong Camping Guild!

Hey everyone!

We have a somewhat new guild under the name of LL Mayhem! We are a camping faction that plans on using the bonuses to our advantage while not participating in any of the PVP events!

We currently have:

+12 member spots
    22% Building upgrade speed
    22% Upgrade cost reduction

We are looking for strong active members that are willing to donate at least 100k/week. Currently many of our members are donating roughly 50k/day which is helping us get closer to those desired bonuses that campers would want.

We are looking for strong members, our Leader (Mayhem) is level 34 with 47k attack and 50k defence. Our officers are level 32 (39k attack and 49k defence) and level 33 (52k attack and 58k defence).

We do not have any requirements about gem spending or purchasing gold and we will not put any in place.

We are looking to fill the rest of the positions! We currently have 16/24 members so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a great camping factions apply today!

PM me if interested
    Last edited by goowokji; 04-10-2013 at 10:34 AM.