Congratulations to ALL of our winners and participants! - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Congratulations to ALL of our winners and participants!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBarticus View Post
    True, but my point is they should be prepared to award all prizes at once instead of just some here and there.
    Yes! It creates an unfair advantage. I'm being attacked by guys with some serious prize units!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks

Thanks for the list. Much appreciated. Was there a payout for top 3 in faction and if so, what was it?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't read this entire thread, but the WD while flawed in the beginning turned out OK for us. We had several hours where my faction was being attacked but the majority of our members were left out in the cold on Android devices. Still finished top 1000 though.

Actually I just looked into this and for 708th place we should have received a Yulian Class Invader, but I do not see that in my inventory.
    Last edited by DarthJim; 01-31-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    Dark Lords of the Sith

• 24 Player Slots
    • 15% Building Defense
    • +20% Infantry Defense
    • +10% Ground Defense
    • +10% Air Defense
    • +5% Sea Defense
    • +10% Health Regen
    • +5% Building Output

Join us and rule the Galaxy!
    113-406-908

Lurker
    Post Count

Thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    Thankfully you are wrong. We were continuously keeping track of how many points our opponents were giving up and it didn't matter what your a/d or level was it was always about the same no matter who was attacking any given opponent. Wall down was about double vs wall up was the only big factor that we could see.
    I wasn't quite sure if that was true or not. Thanks for the clarification.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ochr0961 View Post
    Cj, can we get an update on how long the programmers think it will take to fix the awards script? This boss event would be much easier with those units.
    your having a laugh arnt you bro! A reply! My god! Your so demanding! Can't you see CJ is up to his neck in tea bags! I can't believe people can be so selfish. Lol shame on you for expecting an answer. Go to the naught step and think about what you've done!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're going to get this rewards issue sorted.
    and I'm going to be...........Alan partridge! AH HA!!!

Post Count
    CJ, Under the information tab in the factions, there is a ranking button. When is Gree going to update the rankings for the factions?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still awaiting my unit from this event...would also be nice to show a ranking, though it would be tough since they aren't right to begin with. Maybe the top 50 ranks are correct but certainly the rest are only close to correct (or in my factions case way off).

Geez

I still don't have either of my units from the first event. And no reply to the ticket I sent in....

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Saluting winners of world domination

We members of seal-Team salute the winners of brazil and Greenland. Well done, we are on a mission to be among you. Hoo-Rah!