WINS & LOSSES should mean SOMETHING - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WINS & LOSSES should mean SOMETHING

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trickpat16 View Post
    While I enjoy participating in WD, I think getting a "Win" from a battle should reward something to the winning faction. Otherwise, this whole WD is just about offense, not defense. I suggested before that the winning faction should get 10% of the losing faction's points from that battle. So if the losing faction got 5,000 points, the winning faction should get 500 points and the losing faction would lose 500 points.

Seems to me that the point of the battle is to win, not just to fight. Any thoughts?
    That's a great idea. OP deserves free gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    I agree if there were no cheating factions. Having Gree to sort out battles that are questionable or outright are hackers would be difficult at best.
    We can not allow hackers to influence game design. If only a single good enhancement would not be implemented because of cheaters, we admit defeat.

Post Count
    Yea, I think that there should be a bonus for winnig, like if you have high % of winning, your faction can receive good unit...

Post Count
    I like the idea of getting some WD points for winning a battle. not so much as 10% or half the other opponents points, that would be way too much. Something like 50 points or so, maybe a half recharge of health for the next battle.

Post Count
    When we were undefeated I was all for it and all I got was grief on here for suggesting it.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    When we were undefeated I was all for it and all I got was grief on here for suggesting it.
    We are not undefeated. I think we are 17 and 6 or something. But I am not for taking anything from the losing team, just giving a little more to the winner. I do like the idea.

Post Count

I think it's fair the way it is

In my honest opinion, I think it's fair the way it is, cause the heavy gold users would even get more advantage than they already have. It would be a blow out. Certainly is as of now without this, just imagine if they do implement something alone these lines.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    actually i think that there should NOT be a bonus for winning, but a deduct penalty for loosing!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I do agree that winning should get something. Maybe a percentage as described. I'd even like a few brownie points, or a gold star for our team having never lost a battle over these events. If the winner got extra, and the loser lost something, maybe the teams would fight harder. We know who wins that one too. It might add in more strategy, like maybe play less battles. Try to time battles to when you know a particular opponent is finished with a battle and ready to begin another, in order to pull them and give them a defeat. Or time it so you don't and not suffer a defeat. Or if you pull steam you know you can't beat, don't fight at all, since you would lose a portion of the value you do win. All things to think about.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm guessing that no one has bothered adding up all their individual points and comparing that total to the faction total? Hmm ....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol i did and its out as usual
    arch
    MGB
    Join And Win
    MW
    TOP 250 FACTION
    Health Regen +23%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air Defense +10%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building Defense +15%
    Building Output +5%
    Guild Increase +20

Faction ID 644 239 387

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenarchie View Post
    lol i did and its out as usual
    Did you notice that this time, the total is higher than the sum of the pieces, not lower? Does the difference grow every time you win?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    We noticed a small difference buts it's