Level and stats when you got your BD10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level and stats when you got your BD10

Post Count

Level and stats when you got your BD10

For those of you who were successful in your BD10 run, can you please list your stats?

Level
    Number of allies
    Attack/defense
    IPH

I think this info would be helpful for all the players hoping to get dragons on their strategy for when to go for BD10.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Look for a long thread titled There Be Dragons and you'll find a ton of tips and other info from all of us who already have dragons.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Thanks I've gone through the thread but its very long and was just hoping for a more concise list of stats of people when they successfully did their BD10 run. It's hard for me to camp especially with all the LTQs that keep coming out so just trying to get a list together so I can decide if leveling up would be worth it and what stats I would need to have if I try to go for a BD run at higher levels.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    Thanks I've gone through the thread but its very long and was just hoping for a more concise list of stats of people when they successfully did their BD10 run. It's hard for me to camp especially with all the LTQs that keep coming out so just trying to get a list together so I can decide if leveling up would be worth it and what stats I would need to have if I try to go for a BD run at higher levels.
    with 15k/20k stats at level 50 u are not even close to start the run , maybe around 50-60k u have a good chance
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post

You don't have to worry about getting BD 10 at your level with those LTQ's along the way. As long as your below level 99 you still good to go for a run on BD 10 anytime you want, any levels your in, or any stats you have currently. Nobody is going to bother you on those level. If your level 100 or higher its time for you to do something about it. Do some any combination of strategy...

1. Save half way & sell your expensive buildings - like Jonny0284 strategy
    2. Stealth mode strategy - like what i did in my "Unleashed the Dragon" thread.
    3. Or for more strategy info's - "There be Dragon" thread.
    4. Ask someone the same as your level to protect you along the way.
    5. Good Luck & more power to you..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mine just finished tonight. level 63 max allies. 73katt 76k def before I purchased my first set of dragons. Lost about 400k to attacks going from 9 to10. Enjoy the ride.

Banned
    Post Count
    Level: 57 (I would have got it at lvl 51, however the LTQEs started during my run and I went for every LTQ from that moment on. Hence, I levelled up really quickly. It was a risk but I got units that probably won't be get able again. I raided like crazy and was never attacked once when over vault. It pays to be strong before you do it.)

Number of allies: Max (at all lvls)
    Attack/defence: A/76k & D78k
    IPH: 14,500

The old strategies of getting their are null and almost void now. Building strength through LTQ, raiding and building the best indestructible and destructible army you can will help you get to where you need to before you hit lvl 50. The game has changed and will again soon.
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 02-17-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Post Count
    It was

Level 160
    500 alies
    190k/180k
    9000 Iph
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

L67, A57703, D49469,
    Alliance 150, IPH 12521

Post Count
    level 50
    full allies
    iph 12,500
    att 55k
    def 68k

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've just hit level 50 on the last boss event! Had around 3 million on hand and went from BD 1-10 one after the other!
    Max ally's with around 60k def and 70k att. Already got 55 dragons now so stats going up nicely!

Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got mine with 65k/65k stats and max allies.
    Remember the level well, 69. Thought it ironic as I'd screwed so many rivals for money.
    [FK] Black Knight
    KA:917-184-778
    MW:708-749-695
    I'm Jeff Vader.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marko101 View Post
    I've just hit level 50 on the last boss event! Had around 3 million on hand and went from BD 1-10 one after the other!
    Max ally's with around 60k def and 70k att. Already got 55 dragons now so stats going up nicely!
    Very similar to what I did.

I got my defence over 70k at max allies and sat at level 48 where no dragon breeders can see you. Saved about 3 million gold (IPH was about 15k) then went to level 50 and did it in one straight run. Got hit once but it didn't slow me down.

Aha

Post Count
    Level 96. Att: 66k. Def: 85k. 454 allies (under max). IPH: 12,204. Spent about 36 hours over vault going from BD9 to 10.