PVP Tournament Top 10 and 2k Wins - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP Tournament Top 10 and 2k Wins

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Zora, all good. I have been busy so I haven't been posting on the forums as much nor playing either.

Paulio, who's lonestar? HB? Or another forum member?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sam, I'm posting with the only account I've ever had on this forum and everyone here knows who I am. It's very strange that you are the one coming to Lupo's defense, because you are the other Indian suspected of being a gree shill. Weren't you the only high stats player spared by agent Smith? Anyway, you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but... Oh, I almost forgot the money hack that Indians use involving disconnecting the Internet while doing jobs that drop cash. Or is that just a glitch?
    Geo. 250

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam @ View Post
    I haven't been playing much cc of late either as I was on vacay for over a month. Plus I'm making the transition from cc to MW now. Cc is getting boring. Maybe the new syndicate war will drive some more interest.
    Sam, you and I have always shown a healthy respect towards one another, and it's with respect that I ask you this question - is the switch to MW partially due to the fact that you desire to be part of the top squad? Indians dominance is nowhere near what it once was in CC, but PUN is still enjoying the "top dog" title in MW. I only ask because rumor has it that you abandoned your faction to join PUN.

Anyways, I think it's great that you have talked to your teammate and said tone it down. Props for that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    Sam, I'm posting with the only account I've ever had on this forum and everyone here knows who I am. It's very strange that you are the one coming to Lupo's defense, because you are the other Indian suspected of being a gree shill. Weren't you the only high stats player spared by agent Smith? Anyway, you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but... Oh, I almost forgot the money hack that Indians use involving disconnecting the Internet while doing jobs that drop cash. Or is that just a glitch?
    First of all, I thought you made peace wih Lupo, but I guess you must of pissed him off again by either doing something.

You should think before you talk, it gets you into trouble alot of times. If you think I work for Gree than so be it. The agent smith part, I don't know where you are getting your info, it's not true.

The money hack I wasn't even aware of it. Game cash is useless, sure you can buy more buildings, but does that increase my stats!? Not in today's game. Only gold does. If you want to win, buy more gold!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Sam, you and I have always shown a healthy respect towards one another, and it's with respect that I ask you this question - is the switch to MW partially due to the fact that you desire to be part of the top squad? Indians dominance is nowhere near what it once was in CC, but PUN is still enjoying the "top dog" title in MW. I only ask because rumor has it that you abandoned your faction to join PUN.

Anyways, I think it's great that you have talked to your teammate and said tone it down. Props for that.
    It's not about being top dog, its just a game.

I've been on top for more than 6 months now, time to let someone else take the torch.

I joined PUN because I have friends in PUN and I found that MW was funner.

PUN asked me to join, but I didn't want to leave my faction. I told them that I would leave after the battle of Brazil. At the time I was on vacay. We were in 12th place with 8 hours to go. We needed to get At least 10th place to win the big prizes/weapons. Out of 40 people, only 2 people were actually spending gold and keeping us close to number 10.

I spent the last 8 hours battling and blew about 40k gold while some of the guys in my faction didn't even spend a dime. I'm a pretty generous guy in real life and I don't expect anything in return. But come on I didn't know half the people in my factions first name!

I could of spent half the gold and gotten the grand prize with PUN but I stuck it out with my faction and won 6th place.

Long story short, I left my faction because they weren't gold spenders and I didn't know more than half of them. I event offered to move 7 of the players I knew into PUN before hand but they denied.

I don't have the time and energy to play both games. Don't get me wrong, I will stay play cc once in awhile but my main concentration would be MW.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Ride View Post
    *from China (cheating) and participate in a exclusive/ elusive secret gold bonus program
    Kor, you still won't let it go? You must have a lot of jealous hatred in yourself. I feel sorry for you. Listen to yourself, "elusive secret Chinese gold" - you almost having people believing you, too funny!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Paulio if you Have more questions, I'm more than happy to answer them, but I have to run.

Send me a PM if so, cheers. It's Friday people, go enjoy it!

Too much haterism going on here!

Banned
    Post Count
    Or the gold they buy from outside the system. Sam is king of this, I should know due to my being one of the Indiots at one time. Everyone should now know based on how they treated me and the obviousness of there cheating, where the state of this game is.
    Sam wasn't an Indian when you were an Indian, you were gone before he got involved.

So if that is your primary evidence, you're a bit screwed there Papi (You wish right?).

And as for how you are treated, take a little time out, reflect, and maybe ponder if the way you are treated is more to do with you being a duplicitous, sneaky, conniving, lieing, gender confused, underhand, dishonest, malevolent, spiteful and all round scummy douchebag. You think that might be the reason you were ostracised and treated like a persona non grata?

I mean come on, you are a dude, who spent your time in the Indians pretending to be female, issuing pics of fake chicks, and essentially trying to lure as many people as possible, within the Indians, and here on the forums, into sexually charged conversations - basically you're a weird freak.

BTW, I remember my first Forum PM from you, during Rat Catcher times, and you send me a flirtatious PM, I responded that I don't roll that way, and guess what, no more PM, ever. You are one weird dude.

Re-appropriate the money you have invested into CC on therapy. <-- That line might be fishing for a bite with anyone else, in your case, it is sage advice.

Be lucky Papi. You have my pity.

OK, that's my piece said, I'm off back to lurking now, because you naughty naughty people are no longer deserving of my time or attention
    Last edited by Burn; 02-08-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sam, I could care less about Lupo hitting me, and I'm not in any kind of trouble. I wonder if you are the worst kind of villain, the kind that smiles, has lucid moments and pretends to be reasonable? With Lupo it's not pretty, but at least what you see is what you get. BTW, is someone else playing your account the way that Mr. Notso Cool is playing Ser Daniel's account?. That's also a violation of the TOS, isn't it? Is Gree looking the other way again?
    Geo. 250

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    Sam, I could care less about Lupo hitting me, and I'm not in any kind of trouble. I wonder if you are the worst kind of villain, the kind that smiles, has lucid moments and pretends to be reasonable? With Lupo it's not pretty, but at least what you see is what you get. BTW, is someone else playing your account the way that Mr. Notso Cool is playing Ser Daniel's account?. That's also a violation of the TOS, isn't it? Is Gree looking the other way again?
    If you don't care about Lupo hitting you, why did you issue a public apology to him like a little biatch?
    Add me: 984 600 858

Banned
    Post Count
    Because I'm still logged in...

Geo/Canoehead, I can assure you, and anyone else interested, that Sam is always the voice of reason within the Indians, in fact he has fought your particular corner on a number of occasions, if memory serves I believe it was Sam that got you your last pass.

So there is nothing staged or faked about his persona - Sam seems cool, because he is cool.

And you just took a dump on him. Nice. Of course if he took offense to that and started whacking you around, that wouldn't be your fault would it? Of course not, you'd be the poor victim.

Always someone else to blame.

Some people on here shouldn't be playing a game that has as it's core a necessity for confrontation, they simply haven't got the balls or the backbone.

All stats and no character.

Post Count
    *from China (cheating) and participate in a exclusive/ elusive secret gold bonus program
    OK, I gotta say what you are saying here is pretty serious stuff...can you explain what you mean about this cheating? It sounds to me like some players are gaining an edge with illegal gld purchases that GREE doesn't know about or hasn't detected? If so then that is a seriously damaging allegation to make which needs to be backed up...
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam @ View Post
    Kor, you still won't let it go? You must have a lot of jealous hatred in yourself. I feel sorry for you. Listen to yourself, "elusive secret Chinese gold" - you almost having people believing you, too funny!
    There's no smoke without fire...if this poster has something to say let them speak up and back up the statements.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Cheap gold from china... tell more about this beause if they dont buy gold at full price then its obvious CHEATING.....and everyone cheating should be wiped from the game.

All gold i ever bought is either at full price 100 $ or when its on sale ingame..... and it costs me alot...
    About the bonus program it common kowledge if you read the forum. I got some from there after spending real cash on buying gold....
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Post Count
    Wasn't this "China Gold" already been talked about in a thread that spanned 40+ pages?
    Add me: 984 600 858