DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Postpone battle for Greenland

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    100% agree, the Lunar New Year celebration ongoing, lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's a reason for so many tickets, lots of unhappy people. If the problems don't get solved, more complaints will come in. The responses from gree to questions on here is appalling so it's bound to be the same in support. Good management starts at the top, simple. I understand its hard for them, I understand they have a lot of issues regarding the game and they have my sympathy for that. But gree made the model, gree rushed it through, gree failed to put the right measures in place so they were on top of the game. Iv never seen so many glitches and issues in a game. They arnt proactive, they are even chronically un reactive. Theres nowhere to go from there except down. It's like setting up a bus company with an old bus and expecting to run a city. When the bus stops its over. The concept is so cool with this game but the reality is the polar opposite. It's an example of lack of investment in the right area. This is a management issue 100%. Iv seen it in company's, we had it in Britain with rover cars. They produced good cars once but the investment was lacking and the management Inflexible and ridged. They pushed on looking for cheaper options to save money using the same old kit. Never really tried to move ahead of the game and just reproduced the same model with the same poor engine. Eventually rover went from being a top flight car to a poor mans ford. Management who spent all there time eating big dinners and having there executive egos stroked by each other, oblivious to the competition. There lack of investment in quality staff, training, machinery, foresight and the wrong managers effectively strangled them to collapse. Nobody wanted to buy the firm as profits went down from diminished customers who chose better, stronger, more efficient and better looking cars. By the end they were buying engines from Honda from 10 years prior! As the ones they had used for 15 years packed in after 40 thousand miles with the same problem that they failed to rectify. They closed as a result as there reputation was In tatters. That's the point, reputation is everything. For every unhappy customer, they tell 10 of there friends, do you think they went out to buy rovers? Of coarse not! As soon as gree have a competitor who makes a similar game but no problems then watch everyone move over to that! It's a shame but games evolve, company's evolve, products evolve and if they don't they die. I want to see gree grow better but the point is do gree want that? I don't know, i dont see that. we never get any answers unless it a comment about the Super Bowl. Is that important? Is it more important than the stacks of really pressing questions that don't get answered on here? Avoidance? You decide, I know I have, and it's sad that the priority's are wrong. On the plus side, we can enjoy its while it lasts before the big glitch in the sky.

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    I just think once every month is too much for this kind of intense battle although I don't mind getting the prize this often though.

Pretty soon the final battle for USA is at hand if we keep it at this pace too, and I hope it is not fought in Los Angeles.

I need more sleep now to make up for the sleep I lost during BfB.

We can always stage another peoplecott.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you play CC and KA as well your social life will definitely suffer once syndicates and guilds are live.

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    I play 3 MW, 1 MQ, 2 KA and 1 CC accounts, I must have no social life lately, no wonder my buddies are all wondering what happen to me, and the night and strip club owners out there hate me now too; but the red wine and grocery owners love me now since I power down more red trinkets compare to before.

And who needs buddies when you have the faction bros to hang out?
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed, had support ticket open since jan 24th, issue has been present since the end of brazil. Would love to not have to pester y'all every day but it looks like I will have to.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfasdfasdf View Post
    Agreed, had support ticket open since jan 24th, issue has been present since the end of brazil. Would love to not have to pester y'all every day but it looks like I will have to.
    Unfortunately, ticket waiting time can be terrible sometimes. Make sure not to send another ticket as that will bump everyone else's ticket down and only slow the process down further.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Suggestion

Why don't we start a Faction Leaders Forum where the FLs from factions can join an external forum to here if course? Could be a powerful body that couldn't be ignored.

Or we could start a MW Players Union?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey fruit fly, if you put all that effort into one game, maybe you could actually have a pretty decent one.lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Check out this glitch i just discovered. The atk/def stats your faction members see (of you) in the members view are way less than what your profile stats show. We tested it on three different members. Mine are in the 10000 range and are about 1000 off. Another guy is in the 18000 range and they are about 2000 off.

I'm going to send a ticket every hour til I get some answers! Kidding. Have any of you guys noticed this in your factions or did my clock freeze at 4:20?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Suggestion

Why don't we start a Faction Leaders Forum where the FLs from factions can join an external forum to here if course? Could be a powerful body that couldn't be ignored.

Or we could start a MW Players Union?
    10,000 factions to come to an agreement,......doubt about it !!!!

cheers

Consistent Contributor Alaska Ken's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    It is my distinct impression that we are in the midst of a ticket crisis regarding various topics. Ifcwe were to start our next WD event without having solved many of these issues i fear gree will have to cope with an avalange of unsatisfied players. My suggestion is to introduce a cool off period, stabilize the game environment and postpone the upcoming event with say two weeks.Just a thought,Yours
    Ferr, do you think we should sent in a ticket with this request? 😃

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fook u View Post
    Check out this glitch i just discovered. The atk/def stats your faction members see (of you) in the members view are way less than what your profile stats show. We tested it on three different members. Mine are in the 10000 range and are about 1000 off. Another guy is in the 18000 range and they are about 2000 off.

I'm going to send a ticket every hour til I get some answers! Kidding. Have any of you guys noticed this in your factions or did my clock freeze at 4:20?
    What you see of your stats are the "boosted" numbers which take into account any boost buildings that are affecting your stats, composite, electronics, hospital, naval research, genetic lab, together with any "nation" bonus applied to the units you own eg UK get a bonus on sea units. What you see of your buddies is the "raw" numbers , the a/d WITHOUT boost building and nation bonus. This is a normal part of the game so please do not submit hourly tickets for something that is a feature of the game. I have a vested interest as I have REAL issues at the moment with support

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    10,000 factions to come to an agreement,......doubt about it !!!!

cheers
    You must be deluded if you think that there are even 10,000 faction leaders active on this forum.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    You must be deluded if you think that there are even 10,000 faction leaders active on this forum.
    Deluded??? try to negotiate with 100 faction to 1 mutual agreement!!!LOL