World Domination Complete Winners List - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: World Domination Complete Winners List

Post Count
    My faction still haven't gotten our units for our participation in this WD event. :/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We DID take into account the point discrepancies when compiling the winners' list and awarding prizes. That said, anyone who is absolutely convinced that they should have placed higher due to their point total, particularly in cases with screenshots/totals from the event, here is what we're going to do:

-Have your faction leader or an officer (or just one single member of your faction, to avoid duplicates) send in one ticket that has an explanation of the situation. Include the phrase "WD faction point total" in the body of the initial ticket. If you have already sent in a ticket for this exact concern, send a reply to the email confirmation with that phrase in it. ONLY do this if the ticket was for this exact thing.

-If you have screenshots/additional pertinent details: when you receive email confirmation that we have received the ticket, send a reply to that email and attach the screenshots, add the additional details (this keeps it all in one ticket; don't send the screenshots in a separate email).

I will be making a view specifically for tickets that include the phrase I mentioned above, and investigating these cases personally with the help of an engineer. We do understand the concern here due to the bouncing totals, and we would like to make sure every faction was awarded properly for their efforts. Any tickets which include that phrase above that are not related to this exact issue (faction points discrepancy concerns) or that contain other unrelated issues will be closed without response. I want to make sure this gets looked into properly, so I have to ask people with unrelated issues not to abuse this.
    Followed the instructions by posting a reply to GREE's original receipt. Included a spreadsheet with details on wars fought. Included screenshots of 47 wars. Request is still "awaiting assignment to help desk operator" according to https://crimecity.zendesk.com/requests/346587

I think I have exhibited the patience of Job, considering that the original request still lies at the bottom of someone's inbox 12 days after being submitted. And, like Job, I am still sitting here in the wilderness covered with boils after a higher power dropped my house on top of me.

Banned
    Post Count
    can i get my rewards from battle from brazil?

MADCAT 587 907 878

Post Count

,!,!,!,!,!

Do Not Join The Faction "Flyinscot" THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND KICK YOU OUT!!!!

Post Count
    I would also appreciate getting my rewards from the "Battle for Brazil".
    I have sent in three tickets by now (one every 3 days), also with screenshots showing that I was the leader of my faction ("Suppressors of Evil" - ranked 802) during the event.

Although I understand that it was the first event of this magnitude, GREE should either be able to run correctly or don't run it at all!
    I am a UK player and could use the "Sea Units defence increase" really well. Instead I had to go against people who had up to 4 times the prizes (which has been remedied by now). That's just unfair.
    I had to pull well more than my own weight since all the others (I know not all players) have received their prizes and have fought me with them.

GREE, please get your act together, it's starting to get shameful!!!

I just wanted to add that GREE actually did get me my BFB prizes before the start of Greenland! It took long but in the end it all turned out well.
    Last edited by mrgung; 02-16-2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Problem solved!
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
    Then at least you will be a mile away from him and have his shoes.

MW - CmdrHugh - 926 228 773
    KA - Sir Crapsalot - 540 385 839

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Congrats To All Factions

Well done Army of Darkness!!! Well done.

Post Count
    CJ RECOMMENDATION: Special Units for Faction Leaders

CJ, I recommend that the faction leaders be awarded (in tiers...e.g., top 25, top 100) special units for their dedicated efforts. It's like having a second job.

You could offer the leaders of the top 25 factions an 'Air Force One' unit to signify their leader status (of course with killer attack and defense like 2k+)

My 2 cents.

Yours selfishly...Keyser Soze

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count

Lightbulb A thank you gift for Faction Leaders from Gree

Quote Originally Posted by bezerkeley View Post

CJ, I recommend that the faction leaders be awarded (in tiers...e.g., top 25, top 100) special units for their dedicated efforts. It's like having a second job.

You could offer the leaders of the top 25 factions an 'Air Force One' unit to signify their leader status (of course with killer attack and defense like 2k+)

My 2 cents.

This is my first post so I have no idea if this is going to work. I wanted to support the general idea proposed by whoever it was that I am quoting (possibly Keyser Soze). The general principle is good. I am not a faction leader at all but see the work that they do and think they should be awarded something. I would not do their job.

A pot of gold or something as a thank you from Gree. I think it is this new WD that has renewed the interest in the game that may have been diminishing. I am not certain about the suggestion that only top 50 or so faction leaders should receive it at the exclusion of other leaders. If it were a prize then OK. But if its a 'Hey thanks for making this so successful', then no. One could argue that a faction leader at say 5,000 or below may have more work to do than one in the top 10?. I don't know but I don't see that the success of WD remains with the top 50 or so faction leaders. I think the work done by all leaders that run a sizable faction is incredible and that is why it has been successful. I would certainly support all of them being given a thank you gift from Gree. :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Cool No love for the defense leader?

My 2 cents.

Don't forget about the lone man on the front line...the defense leader.

Post Count
    I hear ya Systematrix, although i found that our defense lead actually made out the best during the wars, given that Gree gave them lower casualty rates and no one really attacks them after they're down in a battle.
    Keyser Soze

There are two fish in a tank, one fish looks at the other and says "You man the guns, i'll drive."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    My faction still haven't gotten our units for our participation in this WD event. :/
    Still this. Almost to the next WD event. /sigh

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well, what can u say,,, Gree Support STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count

No to any restrictions for factions.

Quote Originally Posted by hellonfoot View Post
    I think the talent is watered down. If they limited the factions to 5,000, people would show a greater sense of importance of being in a faction. Might appreciate the opportunity to actually be in a faction. Too many people don't really care if they are in a faction or not.
    Perhaps a blacklist forum would be good. List all of those potential new members you wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot pole. lol
    I’m not certain it is helpful to start a thread like that. And I don't think it is necessarily in the best interests of making money that Gree start restricting it. I did see a team with a number of very, very LLPs by a moderately strong faction leader (who I assume in this case was the DL). That faction was put together before the entire new play book rules were known so he/she wasn't manipulating things. I think that was a great idea and I hope they enjoy the experience that many of them would not have received in any other faction. They would not have been there for their economy either.

We tested one of them out who had 1 ally, thinking this might be a hacker’s mob. But no it was a level 11 with one ally and a defense of 414 (NOT 414,000, just 414). No hacker tricks at all. Seeing they were very low level, we left them alone to do what they wanted to do and got on with the next battle.

Some here are whining about the unfairness of LLP’s being in factions because of some imaginary advantage they have. Well I can tell you this faction was not doing so well at all. So my point is that it is in Gree's interests that everyone should be included because a percentage of these very low LLPs will start buying gold having gained the experience of faction play. To expand the pool will expand the daily gold buy. It is also in the best interests of everyone that we don't start imaginary elitism and the very twisted views that follow.

I'm a big NO to restricting it in any way at all. I am a big YES to opening it up and encouraging very LLP's to participate including tweaking it to assist them to be competitive.

I am happy they increase the prize pool so more rather than less factions receive them, further encouraging LLPs.

I don't care if I am forced to go up to bat with a toothpick, so long as everyone uses a toothpick.

I saw an ‘ad’ on here somewhere for LLP's with not less than 80K defense...Good luck! Anyway, he doesn’t understand the rules so that won't help him one bit.

I'm even happy if they change the rules so we are all forced to have a percentage of level 50 - 99 people and also a percentage of level 1 - 49. The toothpick principle above. It doesn’t bother me either way so long as it is not restricted to some and is not open to all.
    Last edited by Wai; 02-18-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Post Count
    wow that is a lot of factions!
    add me - 460 029 911

Post Count

Cool CJ54 this isn't a complete list anymore.

Where's Greenland at