how many gangs/groups exist in Cc, and who are they? - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: how many gangs/groups exist in Cc, and who are they?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by john2022 View Post
    What about guys with those little tee pees?

Yeah, you don't want to mess with an e-gang over a mobile gaming app. #obvioussarcasm

Pigs! All of em I tell ya'.....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Rotflmao at Scarface's post.... So must add this one. I love the messianic overtones. It never fails to crack me up.

Here it is 📖THE BOOK OF LIFE📖
    * * THE STORY OF HOW
    * * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
    📖WHERE WE GO NOW📖

*THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Life. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery many will be banned in the Mid Wicked West Mob for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
    *THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Elite and Supreme Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones notice in the Book of Life. None shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

*ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life*
    (THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another ruthless 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
    (THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must never be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
    *THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the Founder's page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

*1000 strong we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the Honored and truly Loyal to the (MWWM) will remain. They will never participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
    *FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1000 deaths and a true (MWWM) soldier will die only once!*
    *THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will never be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!*
    *ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed confused in turmoil and weak from within. They will never be remembered or mentioned in a higher light. Vacant and useless are they. Non factors to the movement and hardly a voice to be heard. Cast aways to be seen as a remanence of what is no more...
    *MANY have came only few have been chosen. The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such an uproar that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can't be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
    *WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid Wicked West Mob...
    *ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and official members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)*

*HAIL to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! Immortal is who are they!!! Only the second promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life*
    (THE ALLIANCE) on their page.*
    *NEVER to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...*
    *WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is Respect & Immunity....

*NO member of the Mid Wicked West Mob will rob or attack any in the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Or you will be removed from the Books of Life permanently.*
    *FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is for life!!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Big Shotty throwing a fit:

"It's killing you that you are a non factor to me isn't it? You seeking for approval through your peers by trying to keep a stupid little score card you Tag Dropping Snitch? How's that working out for you and the of the lames on CC?? Lmao you want me to be like Ooooo sister dope friend is so scary I should run lmao... This game only means something to you game freak's ego not mines. And look even with your stupid score card Sour Virginia MWWM keeps growing bigger. Awwww and isn't sweet you stealing things off my wall to share with the rest of your no life having friends you're such a swagger jacker! Couldn't come up with your own material huh? Yeah you do seem like the type that lacks originality... But hey I encourage you to keep it up because if a wheel chair reject like yourself notices us then you're doing half my job for me lol thanks for the boost in popularity for all the ones that despise you!! Maybe Gree will sing songs of praise for all that you have done to be a contradicting little liar. CHEATER! Hopefully all that talk about CK going after cheaters they bust your Tag dropping head wide open... And why did you drop your tag??? Scared of the Indians...? hmmmm Touch drama...? hmmmm I heard all the excuses for it, bottom line is you lack the initiative and scared of self reflecting so you hide behind that little avatar of yours and its stats. The truth is Sister morphine aka Sweet Virginia is just a deranged confused fake little girl that should probably put the game down for a minute and start living her real life. Oh that's right CC is your life it's written all over your wall. This ain't Facebook fool and you ain't the Guiding light to Crime City and don't think for one second that you or anyone else is gonna do a thing about the Mid Wicked West Mob we here until there comes a crime city 2 and all that money you wasted on the two accounts goes right down the drain. What a waste of your disability check smmfh".

Poor Shotty, freaking out over a game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    Those would be the Indians. You don't want to mess with them.
    This is the smartest thing you have ever said. Ever.

Post Count
    Those would be the Indians. You don't want to mess with them.
    If by "mess with them" you mean attack them directly, then yeah... it's sort of a waste of your time. Most of them have spent enough on the game to buy a modest new car, so all you're doing is building up finger callouses by trying. There are other ways of messing with them, however, that are far more satisfying.

BTW: You're not on my news lupo... I expect you back up your threats. EVERY two hours! Tap tap tap, sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Big Shotty throwing a fit:

"It's killing you that you are a non factor to me isn't it? You seeking for approval through your peers by trying to keep a stupid little score card you Tag Dropping Snitch? How's that working out for you and the of the lames on CC?? Lmao you want me to be like Ooooo sister dope friend is so scary I should run lmao... This game only means something to you game freak's ego not mines. And look even with your stupid score card Sour Virginia MWWM keeps growing bigger. Awwww and isn't sweet you stealing things off my wall to share with the rest of your no life having friends you're such a swagger jacker! Couldn't come up with your own material huh? Yeah you do seem like the type that lacks originality... But hey I encourage you to keep it up because if a wheel chair reject like yourself notices us then you're doing half my job for me lol thanks for the boost in popularity for all the ones that despise you!! Maybe Gree will sing songs of praise for all that you have done to be a contradicting little liar. CHEATER! Hopefully all that talk about CK going after cheaters they bust your Tag dropping head wide open... And why did you drop your tag??? Scared of the Indians...? hmmmm Touch drama...? hmmmm I heard all the excuses for it, bottom line is you lack the initiative and scared of self reflecting so you hide behind that little avatar of yours and its stats. The truth is Sister morphine aka Sweet Virginia is just a deranged confused fake little girl that should probably put the game down for a minute and start living her real life. Oh that's right CC is your life it's written all over your wall. This ain't Facebook fool and you ain't the Guiding light to Crime City and don't think for one second that you or anyone else is gonna do a thing about the Mid Wicked West Mob we here until there comes a crime city 2 and all that money you wasted on the two accounts goes right down the drain. What a waste of your disability check smmfh".
    Reading that, I gotta say, whilst Big Shotty might not be accurately describing your good self, he does seem to have nailed an almost pixel perfect character summary of our old forum-friend Santa.

Maybe he got you mixed up. You should point out to him that you are not the same person.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Reading that, I gotta say, whilst his post might not be an accurate description of your good self, it does seem to be an almost pixel perfect summary of our old friend Santa.

Maybe he got you mixed up. You should point out to him that you are not the same person.
    Did you read it right or did you know the comment wasn't directed towards me but wanted to say that anyway?

Banned
    Post Count
    We'll have to put it down to pure coincidence, on both counts, his and mine.

Banned
    Post Count
    What happened was that Sister Morphine was constantly attacking Big Shotty so he posted that on her wall and on everyone's walls who had posted there to make her look bad. So umm yea wasn't directed to me but go ahead and think what you want.

Post Count
    Did you read it right or did you know the comment wasn't directed towards me but wanted to say that anyway?

Shut up Santa! Don't mess with the Indians.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What happened was that Sister Morphine was constantly attacking Big Shotty so he posted that on her wall and on everyone's walls who had posted there to make her look bad. So umm yea wasn't directed to me but go ahead and think what you want.
    True story
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count
    * * THE STORY OF HOW
    * * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
    📖WHERE WE GO NOW📖......

Wow! How can anyone take thus guy seriously.
    He reminds me of some Waco cult leader..

Just waiting to read "the book of death" now

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow this went in a different direction than I expected. Anyone got popcorn?

Post Count
    *passes the popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface corleone View Post
    * * THE STORY OF HOW
    * * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
    📖WHERE WE GO NOW📖......

Wow! How can anyone take thus guy seriously.
    He reminds me of some Waco cult leader..
    Just waiting to read "the book of death" now
    anyone else have the Brady Bunch theme go through their head when you glance at this?