Vaults of Asgard - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaults of Asgard

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Mage View Post
    Bazi, I'm a Mage and have got the Eye of Fafnir and the Brisingamen.

QED?
    It would appear so then.

Post Count
    Last night I fell asleep 2 hits before I leveled up on my alt account.
    Glad I didn't do it this time with my main.
    Kingdom Age:
    541-130-719
    378-473-726

Post Count

Newbie's two cents

I started playing this game about two weeks ago and this quest has been the best fun so far. I think that I started the quest at a level below 20 with maybe hero strength 12 or 13. I am up to level 24 out of 40 in the quest, raised my level to 26, hero strength 18, earned so much gold that I cannot spend it fast enough on upgrades, buildings, and expansions (because the clock is so slow and the vault takes so long to increase in size ...), and doubled the size of my army so I could get back at the people who had been attacking and invading me without stop. Addicting game, one might say, but great fun. One last thought, for what it is worth: camping is something one does outdoors.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rogue

I got #29 Brisingamen but not #32 Valkyrie Defender and #27 Eye of Fafnir. Guess Brisingamen is all classes but not Valkyrie Defender and Eye of Fafnir.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    Rogue

I got #29 Brisingamen but not #32 Valkyrie Defender and #27 Eye of Fafnir. Guess Brisingamen is all classes but not Valkyrie Defender and Eye of Fafnir.
    Noticed the same on my accounts
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    People who skip these LTQ due to camping, are doing so at the detriment of themselves.

The weapons and armour that I am receiving are way better than anything else I can find.
    Plus the units are better than a lot of the gem units up for sale.
    Camping is just making you further behind.
    Kingdom Age:
    541-130-719
    378-473-726

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Just knocked out #35. Still going strong as a free player in this one. lol I'm such a cheap @ss.
    Like hell you are! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    Rogue

The Brisingamen is different that all other types of armor. It's an amulet. While it makes sense that plate armors are best suited for warriors, leathers for rogues, and robes for mages due to the nature of what each class does, anyone can wear an amulet without it hindering them like plate mail would hinder a mage (by being too heavy) and a rogue (by being too noisy) or robes would hinder a warrior (by being absolutely worthless against a guy trying to turn you into a pin cushion for his sword.)

Also, I won't be able to finish this quest, but I'm glad I got far enough to get Shadow Warrior Twins:

Quote Originally Posted by Zesder View Post
    People who skip these LTQ due to camping, are doing so at the detriment of themselves.

The weapons and armour that I am receiving are way better than anything else I can find.
    Plus the units are better than a lot of the gem units up for sale.
    Camping is just making you further behind.
    You hush. I need these people to remain weak so I can farm them for gold and XP. haha
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    On 34 now, hoping I can get to 37 before event ends.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You know I thought after the pvp event a few weeks ago that free was going to introduce new honor units. At this point I'm forced to concede that I was wrong, honor is still worthless:/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Shadow queen at 20% health, I have been hitting her since yesterday afternoon, I think maybe 10 to 15 more hits and shes gonna be dead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ratiatierna View Post
    Shadow queen at 20% health, I have been hitting her since yesterday afternoon, I think maybe 10 to 15 more hits and shes gonna be dead
    Just knocked her off, hitting every hour since yesterday morning.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gratz kruppe man, I'm gald to hear she is not indestructible

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I GOT IT!!!! Wooooo!!! Two quests in a row that I was able to actually finish! Gree please do more like this one in the future!
    -Dia the rogue

Lurker
    Post Count

Rogue weapons

So has anyone posted whether #34 Tyrfing or #39 Gungnir are rogue-friendly weapons? Yeah #27 Eye of Fafnir was a disappointment as mage only. I also thought some old wise dude in-game said all could be used by all. I guess I didn't read the fine print.
    I might make 34 with a small first time purchase, I'm on 32 now. 39 is out of reach with my 100 or so damage per hit.

Post Count
    LOL - how can i have a negative -116 energy. I just finished 34 quest and have full energy then after 1 hit from the 35 quest it went to zero, then it showed -119.

This is crazy LTQ hahahahaha...

edit: now it back to 18 but i lost 98% of my energy
    Last edited by Ganja; 01-31-2013 at 04:31 PM.
    The greatest friend of truth is Time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion is Humility. - C.C. Colton