Deleted all buildings including gold buildings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleted all buildings including gold buildings

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    Main reason for the hacking comment was that he was building two buildings at the same time, but reading on this it seems that that is a possible glitch.
    Pretty sure this is only possible when you have a goal to build a specific building.. Other than that, it has to be hacking. I can't remember specifically what all buildings you get goals for, but there aren't many in total.

Consistent Contributor Indian bong's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm doing that at your sig!
    rofl good to see i have some1 who appreciates my sense of humor . .

I come from the land of Kama Sutra. I can f**k you in more ways than you can count . .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Pretty sure this is only possible when you have a goal to build a specific building.. Other than that, it has to be hacking. I can't remember specifically what all buildings you get goals for, but there aren't many in total.
    What do you mean goal mate? Have I missed something?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak Killah View Post
    To me this seems like a very advance pvp revenge strategy that you guy's are over looking, genius if you ask me, his willing to make big sacrifices to win a battle, his soundly beaten you, only thing left for you is to lick your wounds.
    Maybe if he was robbing something worthwhile. All he's managed to do so far is steal my laundromats 5 times a day.

I'd hardly call that winning lol

Post Count
    I would bet that hes a cheater. Having all gold buildings is red flag enough. All of his buildings will prob be back soon

Post Count
    Agree, most likely a cheater. Or a kid who's mother will soon be giving him a licking for racking up credit card charges...

forky - 120 190 245 | Lvl:23 | Maf:79 | Inc:20K | A/D:11xx/22xx | Android - RP Gathering Mode
    fingers - 906 336 811 | Lvl:87 | Maf:427 | IPH:223K | A/D:45k/44k | iOS - Keeping small MAF and improving IPH/Stats

Accepting/replacing mafia for forum members only. Please PM so I can recognize you (in case your ID here is different than CC).

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    What do you mean goal mate? Have I missed something?
    You know the kind..... Build a sports bar, build a clothing store, blah blah blah
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"