Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside! - Page 42

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Wink Apple has started refunding.

Several members of our faction who contacted Apple via the report a problem link on the billing ticket they invoice have had full refunds.

Gree needs to clarify the prizes ASAP

I think we need some representation from GREE as to the prizes. Or maybe someone can point me to there terms and conditions relating to events.

At the start there was the prize for 10000, and 5000 and these were both briefly shown on the rewards tab. The 10000 is completely gone and there is still shown the one for 5000, only problem being the leader boards only go to 2000.

Yes I am in a small faction and we were just hoping to get to the 5000, with a small gold purchase each ( none of us are rich) and now we are flying blindly.

OK, so if the terms and conditions say they can change prizes as see fit, well tough luck for my faction. But if they don't well that's another can of worms.

So please can someone from GREE clarify this issue. It seems that there has been a few other than me asking. There should be a simple answer either way.

Post Count

Thumbs down Bugs killing faction chances

When we fight, get need to be member of faction error, server error, etc. really makes it hard to fight when you can't play because of bugs. I've spent at least $150 on health because the health regens are so slow, but server errors on player attacks giving higher ranked teams the advantage. Basically, if you don't have gold or maxed out bases you can't win. I'd like a refund for my purchases until game fixed. Fix all bugs before next event and fix the click to see player view before we accept players since its virtually impossible to get rid of them once the event starts. I've got too much dead weight that the game won't let me remove. Major downer with the time and money spent to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaagg View Post
    We've been having autostart issues as well, and to make matters worse our leader has not been able to log on so we haven't been able to re-purchase fortifications. Not to mention many of our other players haven't been able to get on either.The update right before the start of the war hampered everybody's efforts as well, this truly was not very organized.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clank View Post
    When we fight, get need to be member of faction error, server error, etc. really makes it hard to fight when you can't play because of bugs. I've spent at least $150 on health because the health regens are so slow, but server errors on player attacks giving higher ranked teams the advantage. Basically, if you don't have gold or maxed out bases you can't win. I'd like a refund for my purchases until game fixed. Fix all bugs before next event and fix the click to see player view before we accept players since its virtually impossible to get rid of them once the event starts. I've got too much dead weight that the game won't let me remove. Major downer with the time and money spent to play.
    One much needed addition is a Second-in-command who can do everything except demote or remove the leader.
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryBungLung View Post
    I think we need some representation from GREE as to the prizes. Or maybe someone can point me to there terms and conditions relating to events.

At the start there was the prize for 10000, and 5000 and these were both briefly shown on the rewards tab. The 10000 is completely gone and there is still shown the one for 5000, only problem being the leader boards only go to 2000.

Yes I am in a small faction and we were just hoping to get to the 5000, with a small gold purchase each ( none of us are rich) and now we are flying blindly.

OK, so if the terms and conditions say they can change prizes as see fit, well tough luck for my faction. But if they don't well that's another can of worms.

So please can someone from GREE clarify this issue. It seems that there has been a few other than me asking. There should be a simple answer either way.
    This thread Larry. I don't think the prizes have changed just that they're not showing up on the WD interface.http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ew-The-Rewards

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Post Count

Thumbs down Bugs ruining game

Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    This thread Larry. I don't think the prizes have changed just that they're not showing up on the WD interface.http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ew-The-Rewards
    Cheers Wufnu

Der i am the fool should have read taking in the details.

Quoting Gree in post reguarding prizes "these are subject to potential change if we must."

Ah well so be it the prizes will be what they are... who knows my low ars3 faction may get some crumbs

Post Count
    @CJ,
    My android show WD will ended in 18 hours
    My IOS show WD will ended in 1 day 18 hours,
    Is that right ?
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wishing our faction hadn't purchased those health regen bonuses as they seem irrelevant

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamew View Post
    Wishing our faction hadn't purchased those health regen bonuses as they seem irrelevant
    You aren't regenerating faster having bought the bonuses?? I was thinking that should BE our next purchase. We got 2 and get +9%....

Post Count
    We bought 4 5% health bonuses but ended up with a listed 18% reduction. Does 4 times 5 = 20% ?
    Hopefully they are working as we bought those instead of more walls...
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm guessing that the bonuses aren't additive, they are multiplicative. Two of them don't equal 100% - (5%+5%). Two of them equal 95% x 95% = 90.25%. It's possible your bonus is really 9.75%, but only the integer portion shows.

For four of them, 95% x 95% x 95% x 95% = 81.45%, thus the 18.55% bonus, which shows as 18%.

Maybe.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Centers View Post
    I'm guessing that the bonuses aren't additive, they are multiplicative. Two of them don't equal 100% - (5%+5%). Two of them equal 95% x 95% = 90.25%. It's possible your bonus is really 9.75%, but only the integer portion shows.

For four of them, 95% x 95% x 95% x 95% = 81.45%, thus the 18.55% bonus, which shows as 18%.

Maybe.
    Good calculation. CJ stated this was the case in an earlier post about factions.
    MW: Mudphud 809 967 567

Consistent Contributor commander Don's Avatar
    Post Count
    could someone confirm the finnish time please, it sez 9 hours but thats not the 23 rd...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tony... Thx for the insight!! I guess my thoughts are that GREEd needs to make certain that these battles occur between factions of roughly equal strength.. Theses bonuses PLUS wall costs are prohibitive for us smaller, non-gold factions......