VIP invites?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP invites?

Post Count

VIP invites?

How do these work?
    What are they for? What do they do?
    What does "Sorry there a no VIPs available" mean?

I invited one player just after the upgrade but I didn't notice any changes, except that I only have 2 invites remaining. I don't remember which player I invited as a VIP.

Do you get more than 3?
    Do you have to spend 15 gold to become a VIP?
    Advantages?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Noticed how there is no "invite <person>" button? That's what VIP does. The only problem is that this option is only available in a separate list which nobody ever visits. So the money is a waste. Only use it if you buy 1500 gold weekly and are too lazy to add 2-3 members by typing in the code manually hehe

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    disclaimer: i haven't tried it. (because it's useless, IMHO)

reading from the description, it appears that for 15 gold $, you will be put in the global list for 1 hour. during this time, you may get invites from other players. this option is primarily for players who don't use this forum and/or too lazy to type "Crime City iPhone code" in google search. it is very easy to get codes and/or post your code in this forum and populate your mafia in no time.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL