Battle lists - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle lists

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TemplarX View Post
    I am Katniss, lord of Katland, true heir to the Feline Throne, commander of dragons, tamer of Maddox...and my Kingdom is under siege from an unwelcome but worthy opponent. I am recruiting from amongst the heroes of the land. If you would like to aid me on this crusade, add me 641-446-997.
    Are you just replying to every thread with this copy/paste?

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&You View Post
    I look at my usual 1-2 machine unit losses per battle as a cash conversion to dragons. Seems like a good deal to me, provided I'm getting about 4k+ per attack. I only lose a dragon about 1/20 (water temple is lvl 6 or 7?).
    Does the water temple make a noticeable difference? I'm upgrading mine at the moment

Aha

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Question for you high level PvP folks. Do highly leveled up defense buildings make a difference if you attack, or raid, with whatever your normal comfort level is for hitting a rival? If you opened a base and saw level ten defense buildings everywhere, would it give you pause? I'm wondering how these buildings work other than raw numbers and some sort if vague proximity protection.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    By the way, if a novice wannabe can offer a comment relevant to the original question: there's a Scottish saying, "Fairs are for fools." I wouldn't change the shark pool system at that level for the world. What is this, Kingdomville? One needs to a) Have a plan when you get that level and b) Have some built-in flexibility to radically swap strategies if your long term plan turns and washes. I'll be getting there with max allies. I've been dealing with the max ally "problem" my entire time playing and dont plan to rush to that shark pool. I hope to learn a lot before then.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingsalesman View Post
    Are you just replying to every thread with this copy/paste?
    Haha, yeah! Sorry! The infidels are closing in, the winds are in our favor, and I need to gather troops fast! Thanks for the billboard.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    What the **** ?
    Chill yo...sorry for hijacking the thread!!

Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Post Count
    S, Jan 10 16:51 (PST):
    Hello Mr Fishcake,

Thanks for the message.

This is a known rival/pvp issue that we are currently in the process of fixing and should have resolved in the upcoming update.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

S

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfishcake View Post
    S, Jan 10 16:51 (PST):
    Hello Mr Fishcake,

Thanks for the message.

This is a known rival/pvp issue that we are currently in the process of fixing and should have resolved in the upcoming update.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

S
    MR Fishcake ... you have finally arrived!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, I am going to battle with someone 5 levels higher than I am. But I think he attacked me because I probably attacked me when we were same levels a few weeks back and so I showed up on his news.

If you want to help me in the battle, add me. I need allies, NOW! Lvl 75, a/d 127k/98k... add me 641-446-997.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Levels are not important when deciding the winner of a battle. The number of allies, and the attack/defense stats do. Not sure why everyone is so caught up on levels when they are irrelevant. Maybe folks are confusing the number of allies with the level when looking at the battle list?