Burying the hatchet eith Lupo - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Burying the hatchet eith Lupo

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    I can say same thing to you, biggest clown in CC. Tell me how you handle my daily beatings, sore loser.
    Oh HEY lupus! I missed you!

So Im spineless because i laugh at you for being a joke of a person..??? Interesting...
    See that would actually make me superior to you because i dont base my self-worth on my ability to tap tap tap.
    Sorry pupo, another big swing and a miss (must be why you bat for the other team...w all the talk about doing things to me from behind...)
    Last edited by Deluxe; 01-07-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    He has moved from you to me dippy. He didn't like me making a joke about him the other day. And he has taken orders from Leon to come after me and deluxe. Being bought to heel by his master.

Banned
    Post Count
    What I don't get, another member of the same group slates him for being a coward. Deluxe you still in ccs? To openly say things here is not right nor fair on your group. Sometimes in life you need to bite your tounge.
    It's simply a game, but to put others back into the fighting mode is not fair on them.
    for instance what if the Indians said ok, I'll attack all ccs until deluxe quits the group. Just saying something's are best left alone

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    What I don't get, another member of the same group slates him for being a coward. Deluxe you still in ccs? To openly say things here is not right nor fair on your group. Sometimes in life you need to bite your tounge.
    It's simply a game, but to put others back into the fighting mode is not fair on them.
    for instance what if the Indians said ok, I'll attack all ccs until deluxe quits the group. Just saying something's are best left alone
    They have taken to attacking all ccs up to date anyways. Lupo is tasteless and lewd from what i have seen on the forum and in game and will never get a pass from me on that. Hes got no honor for blocking people indiscriminately from his wall while stalking and posting on those same people's walls. He thinks himself above others and lives a double standard. If the indians want to go after all of ccs until i leave the crew then they can but like i said they already kinda do, except greg of course who can hang more than the rest of us. If my boss man asked me to drop the ccs i would in a blink cuz its not my group. and to say lupo needs to be put into fighting mode is silly, thats all he knows. he and scalp ran a member of our crew out of the game altogether by bullying her. she was a housewife who played just to escape from her daily work and a couple indians harrasses her until she quit. Im very reasonable and even kind to most the other indians and i joke and play around w them to show good will and illustrate that i really dont take the game too seriously. Problem w me is i wasnt about to bite my tongue towards lupo after seeing the vitriol that comes out of his mouth. I didnt spend my meager funds on this game to be scared of a pixelated tough guy.

Banned
    Post Count
    DeLuxe , your asz still sore? I will drop few more lashes from top this time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you for proving my point lupus

Banned
    Post Count
    You're really not helping yourself much are you?

Banned
    Post Count

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Banned
    Post Count
    Last edited by Paulio; 01-07-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lupo's Halloween Costume
    He won 4th place ...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Lupo's Halloween Costume
    He won 4th place ...

LMFAO!!!

Extras

Banned
    Post Count
    You know how Lupo's always taking about giving it from the top? This is where he got the idea from....

Poor little stretched out puppy dog.

Ouchie momma!

Right-o. Show's over.