Page 1 of 30 12311 ... Last

Exclamation Modern War Official Factions Update Thread!

Sup everybody!

This will be the official thread for latest Modern War update; please ask your questions and post comments here and I'll get them answered (to the best of my ability).

Please make sure to scan the thread to see if your question has been asked/answered, give me as much detail as possible and I'll do my best to give you the info you need!

-er

UPDATES:

***Faction Bank and Donations
    Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank
    Money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses (bonuses apply to all members of the faction)
    Only guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses
    Any cash or concrete donated remains in the faction bank, even if that player leaves

***How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
    PVP only, it is not able to be stolen

***How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions?
    The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map

***You cannot join multiple factions.

***You can leave a faction at any time, as many times as you want

***Daily Scratchers will be back soon! But you can always find them in the Store!

***Ranks
    3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts

------------------------------------
    In-Game FAQ

Factions

Where do I find the Faction section?
    You can get to the Faction Screen through the in-game Menu.

How do I form a faction?
    To create your own faction, enter a Faction Name and Faction Tag into the allotted spaces under “Create a Faction” and click "submit". If you are already a member of a faction, you must leave in order to create a new one.

How do I join a faction?
    To join a faction, click on the Join Faction button at the bottom of the first Faction screen. If you know the invite code of the Faction you want to join, you can enter it directly at the top of the Faction List. Otherwise, you can scroll through the list of available Factions and send a Request to join.

Can you join multiple factions?
    You can request to join multiple factions, however you can only be a member of one faction at a time.

How do I leave a faction?
    To leave your current faction, click on the Leave Faction button at the bottom of the Faction Information screen.

How do I invite members?
    Only the Leader and Officers can invite players to be members of a faction. To do so, there is an Invite Players button in the bottom right corner of your Faction Information screen.

What are the ranks and what can they do?
    There are 3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts.

How and what can I donate to my faction, and what can my donation be used for?
    Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank. The money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses. Only the guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses. If a member leaves a faction any cash or concrete they have donated remains in the faction bank of their previous faction.

Who benefits from Faction Bonuses?
    Faction bonuses apply to all members of the faction.

Where do I get concrete?
    Concrete drops from PVP matches. It cannot be stolen or bought.

How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions?
    The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map for that area of the world.
    Last edited by thesyllable (er); 12-05-2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updated Information + added in-game FAQ

Are scratchers gone for good with this new update or will there be a fix in the works?

Great, I thought we were going to have to figure out everything on our own...lol. My questions:

Can you explain the faction bank and how the donations work?
    How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
    How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions? (if at all)

Sorry if these were already explained in another thread..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    Great, I thought we were going to have to figure out everything on our own...lol. My questions:

Can you explain the faction bank and how the donations work?
    How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
    How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions? (if at all)

Sorry if these were already explained in another thread..
    Hi sugary mama, don't know how the bank will work quite yet, but from my reckoning once you've joined a faction there will be a donation box within your faction window. The concrete is obtained by attacking people, doing the missions on the map and as rewards for repelling an attack. That's the areas I've been getting concrete. As yet I don't know on the map as its coming soon. I think the important thing is once app updated, start or join a faction and get established as a member with strong donations as this will boost your faction and your position within the faction. Hope that helps? I was worried that the allies option had gone as its been replaced with the new factions button. Panic over, I realised its in the more box/button.

Can you join multiple factions?

Is it possible to change faction at a later point in time?

Why can't we see members in the faction, before we join?

Are we getting new buildings soon as well?
    Last edited by It's all a dream; 12-05-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Quote Originally Posted by Jonmutley View Post
    Hi sugary mama, don't know how the bank will work quite yet, but from my reckoning once you've joined a faction there will be a donation box within your faction window. The concrete is obtained by attacking people, doing the missions on the map and as rewards for repelling an attack. That's the areas I've been getting concrete. As yet I don't know on the map as its coming soon. I think the important thing is once app updated, start or join a faction and get established as a member with strong donations as this will boost your faction and your position within the faction. Hope that helps? I was worried that the allies option had gone as its been replaced with the new factions button. Panic over, I realised its in the more box/button.
    Thanks Jon. This helps.

are u able to leave your current faction to join another? and is there a limit? e.g. wait 24 hours till u can change

MW Alliance ID: 422 888 155

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Falcon View Post
    Are scratchers gone for good with this new update or will there be a fix in the works?
    I hope not! I love the scratchers!

How many Fights are there per round etc. Main worry for a lot of people is XP gain and levelling too fast. Main thing. Is it Gold that will win !!!!!

How do you get concrete?
    Colonel Lucas: "Terminate the Colonel's command."

Willard: "Terminate a Colonel?"

Civilian: "Terminate with extreme prejudice."

Colonel Lucas: "You understand, Captain, that this
    mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist..." Apocalypse Now.

MW:Capt.Dan 182 740 787
    Faction:Fianoglach 117 732 041

I've noticed some bugs with the factions. I had a few requests to John my faction and when I hit accept all, I lost all of them
    Allies Code - 969-561-507

Faction Leader - Forums Finest Fighters (invite code 771138005)
    Consistent top 25 with 50 wins
    Accepting all forum members great stats and iph.
    http://palr.in/go/1jMKQf9TQxaTw-

Hey thesylabler, Do you have any official date that the faction event will start..?
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Concrete comes from pvp,
    Factions won't work for campers unless they want to just donate cash.
    The world domination will be in event format.
    Yes if you play the game the way gree intends you will level.
    You can leave a faction anytime you want to try and join another.

You cannot see members of a faction before you join. That is why VFF has a group page.
    Donate you concrete and cash to your faction so your leader can build fortifications and buy bonuses. Fyi our current concrete block need is 55 for next upgrade and next bonus will be $60million.

Those are all the questions I can answer at the moment.

-jason

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Just tried to buy an upgrade for bravo and got this -.- aha

I have never seen those bonuses. Where are they?
    Modern War
    Level 41
    827 432 930

Kingdom age
    Level 23
    871 461 927

Crime city
    level 33
    640 985 030