Toilet paper pvp event - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Toilet paper pvp event

Post Count
    God... worked my ass off to collect 80 rolls, some rainbow-robbing mother f***er comes along this morning while I'm in a court hearing and apparently wiped them all out. I'm assuming they weren't just deleted because I saw one person who still had some in his inventory, but my news was filled with red/green robs from the same guy and the bottom two news feeds showed TP blowing up. Did he really blow 80+ stamina on me?

I'm pissed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    God... worked my ass off to collect 80 rolls, some rainbow-robbing mother f***er comes along this morning while I'm in a court hearing and apparently wiped them all out. I'm assuming they weren't just deleted because I saw one person who still had some in his inventory, but my news was filled with red/green robs from the same guy and the bottom two news feeds showed TP blowing up. Did he really blow 80+ stamina on me?

I'm pissed now.
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Lost 65 to one guy. Red/green on my whole feed. I now live in his hood and smack him around every 2 hours. It seems to piss him off more when I rob his lower tier Bldgs like sports bar and such. Dumbass keeps trying to hit me back now so on my newsfeed he stays.

Post Count
    Screw it... I am now the TP Bandito. You have TP in your inventory, enjoy seeing my name in green.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksluk View Post
    So, I still have yet to meet someone stronger in my mafia list... Have no idea how things are looking around 250-500 mafia, but i feel pretty comfortable down here under 100.
    What is your ig name? I'm happy to give you some slaps around
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Consistent Contributor Andrei2904's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got the scrapper shotgun. Thanks CC
    Sonny had five fingers but he only used three

Is it better to be loved or feared? That's a good question.
    It's great to be both, but it's very difficult. But if I had my choice, I would rather be feared.
    Fear lasts longer than love.

Look at me!! Look at my face!! I did this to you!! Remember me!

Boring......