New Android Build Live - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: New Android Build Live

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bcodemz View Post
    Can anyone do 13 free hits on Android's epic boss? On my phone when my health drops below 25 I automatically get a message that the enemy is too strong.
    I haven't been able to do it either. The message says too strong.
    They may have modified the android version.

No way to get a hit in after 1 minute.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 499450793 View Post
    o well .. i feel the health depletes very quickly. is there a way to increase the health points just like we add up skill points to increase energy or stamina?
    You can't increase the maximum health. Its always 100.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    I haven't been able to do it either. The message says too strong.
    They may have modified the android version.

No way to get a hit in after 1 minute.
    The message is there if you leave the fight and come back with less than 25 health. It disappears when you have 25 health. The message is meaningless while following the 13 free hit logic. If you wait the 26 minutes after completely depleting your health, there will be no message and you'll get the 2 hits. Then the message will be there again while your waiting the next 26 minutes.

Post Count
    How long do Boss Events usually last? And how long did iOS users get to complete this event?

Because if this even began on the 24th but ends on the 27th, not to mention boss fights were impossible to trigger for the latter part of the 24th and the start of the 25th, Droid users are only getting 3 days to complete this event.

Does Gree plan on extending the time since we couldnt trigger bosses for a full day?

Post Count
    Well at moment it 40 hours left
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    if u do not use gold, how many levels can you do with either free or cash option? i'm asking this because the boss remains for only 2 hours. but if u can't get enough health to beat him within 2 hours, he is gone and then u have to find the boss again and begin all over. am i getting this right or am i missing something?

Banned
    Post Count
    if u do not use gold, how many levels can you do with either free or cash option? i'm asking this because the boss remains for only 2 hours. but if u can't get enough health to beat him within 2 hours, he is gone and then u have to find the boss again and begin all over. am i getting this right or am i missing something?
    Yes, you're right. The amount of bosses that you can hit depends on your attack score. The bosses get progressively harder, so if you're having a hard time beating one boss, increase your attack.

The free option only attacks with a fraction (I think it was either 1/4 or 1/2) so if you have the in-game cash, use that.

Don't forget that if you DO use gold for a medkit, after you buy the medkit, wait 1 minute before attacking. That way you can get 3 hits out of the kit instead of just 2. It makes more sense to use the medkits over the gold attack. For the price of 20 gold, using the above method, you can get 6 hits with medkits vs the 4 hit gold attack.

Again, this is all outlined in Billionaire's guide to boss events.

Banned
    Post Count
    Another thing: if you time your boss attack properly to level up at a time that your health is at 0, you can milk an extra 5 hits out of the boss (3 hits, wait 1 minute, 2 more hits)

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm noticing two new things with this update as well as the boss event; they fixed the comments page where you can click on the comment, and it brings up a new scrollable window for it, and they also fixed the pvp quests not showing what item you get on completion.. I just beat a hardcore hitman and it showed a chain whip as well as the other prizes..

Pretty sweet, good job GREE

Post Count
    thanks tony for answering my questions and explaining in detail, that's sweet of u

how is ur attack calculated against the boss? is it ur skill attack score or is it ur overall attack score? my skill attack is around 50 and my overall attack score is around 75k. but it may be different because on android, it keeps increasing as u keep adding mafia. the real overall attack score is based on only 500 mafia (am i correct?).

so if i increase my skill attack and overall attack score, i can beat the boss better? i guess i should take out some time and read the guides here on the forums ..

Post Count
    Well anyone got naked boss to fight ?

Well i have i can't stop smiling
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    No Boss in the Kindle version. No Crate events for the last month either. Hope they fix this someday. BTW, everything works fine on my iPhone.

Post Count
    kindle version??? what the heck?

Post Count
    kindle version??? what the heck?
    Yeah... what is that? The Google+ game on a Kindle? Couldn't be the Facebook one right? Never heard of desperate version for Kindle.
    We care about you, submit a ticket and we'll eventually get to it.
    Gree/Funzio = shady, ARBITRARY AND CAPRICIOUS. BOYCOTT GOLD!

Harry Tuttle - Heating Engineer, one of the 99%
    no paperwork my specialty - no 27B-6 necessary

CC 697 022 423
    MW 989 016 200

My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbBayiWglg

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik
    Henchmen will never leave you.

Post Count
    has the boss event disappeared for anyone today ?