HenryMM is now a high level player!!! What the FUDGE!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HenryMM is now a high level player!!! What the FUDGE!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So the strategy now is to level up as quickly as possible and grab a piece of pie before they are gone? I feel rather lousy.

Post Count
    I would just like to request everyone to help out by sending in reports for these cheaters to be banned. The more they see of the report reporting the same cheater, the more likely they will do something

It's possible nothing would be done. But at least it beats doing nothing.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    I dont understand why Gree doesnt write a parsing of characters to see people who make massive 1x jumps of 200 levels or millions of gold. All of this DB stuff should be easily trackable.

Seems sort of unfair that high level players dont really need to build income because they can just farm @ 9900/hit all of the cheaters.

Lurker
    Post Count

Desperate

Quote Originally Posted by tcapi View Post
    I suddenly lost interest in the game. I thought I was doing just fine, not excellent, but fine. Then there is a completely different dimension to it that is beyond my imagination.
    Oh, what a pity! It hurts my feelings, too! Try to play this game seriously and as tedious as possible, but now it seems meaningless!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcapi View Post
    I suddenly lost interest in the game. I thought I was doing just fine, not excellent, but fine. Then there is a completely different dimension to it that is beyond my imagination.
    Don't be. All of us are doing just fine. Cheaters will always be there and about in every game.
    We do all we can to stop them, report them but we don't let that get in the way in us enjoying the game.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Don't be. All of us are doing just fine. Cheaters will always be there and about in every game.
    We do all we can to stop them, report them but we don't let that get in the way in us enjoying the game.
    The problem is that there is one very specific segment of the game who's profiting off cheaters....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ya it's cheaters like this I left the MMO world to begin with and started to play just on my Xbox/iPhone, *shakes his head sadly* seems these days can't go anywhere without finding someone that just wants to play ANY game fairly these days (no offense intended to all those above who are playing by the rules).....

Post Count

dorks

Quote Originally Posted by Mervic View Post
    Gree definitely needs to investigate (shut the account if found guilty) this player's account.
    quite telling on people because you don't know how to hack, i get hit by some whales that are clearly cheating or are some arab princes that drop thousands to buy stuff and it stinks but reallly guys don't be that guy that tells the teacher that someone has a cheat sheet its just not american. its just a game you should strive to be better than them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    quite telling on people because you don't know how to hack, i get hit by some whales that are clearly cheating or are some arab princes that drop thousands to buy stuff and it stinks but reallly guys don't be that guy that tells the teacher that someone has a cheat sheet its just not american. its just a game you should strive to be better than them.
    Sorry ... this comment is BS and I'm calling it. "quite telling on people because you don't know how to hack"???????????????? Are you actually serious? There are rules to the game. No cheating for one ... You agree to play by the rules when you sign on. You cheat ... you get banned. Fair for all. You are actually encouraging others by your comment to learn to hack so they have a chance to do well. YOU should be banned for this kind of behavior.

Post Count
    I call BS too, get with the program putz. If cheats and hackers are dominating the game at whatever level they are, it is completely unfair to the rest of us that play by the rules and play honestly. So what if some Arab prince pays to play, that is their option and if you get whacked by a real player then you might just have to change your strategy so you don't lose as often or as much. It is a strategy game after all and the gem players will always be here so live with that, not the Cheats and hackers
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Signed,

Barry Bonds

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    Ok, what's a buggy game.
    I just ran into a game glitch.
    I collected my lender over 10 times this morning. lol
    Still collecting.
    What I did just collected my money buildings then closed the game. After one hour i restarted the game try to collect my short time buildings. suddenly, i found my lenders still be able to collect.
    So right now, I just collect my lender and restart the game and collect it again. lol
    still collecting...... hehe

EDIT: got 1.8M gold.
    Srsly?

Is my calendar off by 6 months?

Banned
    Post Count
    thought that GREE considered anything like that cheating and subject to closing one's account...

Edit: someone clearly deleted some of their posts.
    Last edited by The_Red; 10-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was clearly agreeing on OP's comment of not being fair. I never reported anyone. I agree, its just a game. But there are rules in this game. Taken directly from Gree/Funzio Terms of Use Agreement:

"2. Code of Conduct. You agree that you will not (the following restrictions, collectively, the “Code of Conduct”):

(a) cheat or use, develop or distribute automation software programs (“bots”), “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software programs or applications which are designed to modify the Services or Funzio experience;

(e) promote or encourage any illegal activity including, without limitation, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services;"

If someone dropped thousands of dollars to buy gold/gems, I say good for them, no one says life is fair. In fact, heavy gem players makes the developers to continue to support and improve this game we love. But if the game is overwhelmed by cheaters, you can say Game Over.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    The reason why im sharing this is I want these cheaters ban as much as you do and dont want Darth using these loaders to upgrade his kingdom making him stronger and attacking the innocent.
    You are sucking up the gold from them as well , what a joke haha