Question for Attack/Def

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question for Attack/Def

Lurker
    Post Count

Question for Attack/Def

Hi i have a question:
    when i buy (example) a "Tommy Gun" with 10 att / 6 def, why do I only get 4 attack ?? iam lvl 54. Is that a Bug or something ?

thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    How many mafia members do you have ? How many guns do you own ? Is it replacing a previous gun with 6 attack ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    now iam lvl 56 and get no more points from "Tommy Gun" but WHY ?
    here are my Stats:
    56.jpg

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I get 9 attack per Tommy gun. That is because it's replacing a pistol (1attack) my mafia member was equipping so 10-1=9. hope that helps.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is some issue that Funzio has yet to address directly, in general the way most of these games work you are only allowed to take 1 of each melee/gun/armor/vehicle type into "battle" per mob member. Assuming your maxed mob and level 56 (thats' 56 * 5 = 280) it should take your best 280 guns. If your "worst" gun has a 6 for attack - it will take the take the tommy gun as the better gun but that would only mean a 4 pt increase.

The issue i'm trying to figure out now is what happens if you have one each of the best attack weapon and the best defense weapon or armor or vehicle or whatever as attack and defense values seem to randomly go up or down depending upon what you purchase or loot.

I just had my attack drop by 6 points after looting 3 pistols (can't remember which ones now). Go up when i looted a vehicle from a mission and drop again the next time i logged in. I'm totally confused as to whats the correct attack value.

Post Count
    loot items were supposedly used before bought items... mentioned in a thread a while back ago and i dont know if that was addressed or looked into. so mayyyybe a whole bunch of the colt 45s r replacing some of ur better bought guns o.O
    258 286 449 (O_0)/")
    --ThugLyphen aint easy... ';X

Post Count
    UR MAFIA BRING BEST WEAPON ARMOR & VEHICLE FROM UR INVENTORY

IF U R ATTACKING SOMEONE UR MAFIA EQUIPPED THE BEST WAV (WEAPON ARMOR VEHICLE) ATTACK
    IF U R BEING ATTACK OF SOMEONE UR MAFIA EQUIPPED THE BEST WAV (WEAPON ARMOR VEHICLE) DEFENSE

THE WORST WAV WILL REPLACED WITH BETTER WAV U GET/BUY
    Last edited by Yoga Setyaka Wicaksono; 09-21-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mano View Post
    loot items were supposedly used before bought items... mentioned in a thread a while back ago and i dont know if that was addressed or looked into. so mayyyybe a whole bunch of the colt 45s r replacing some of ur better bought guns o.O
    Gawd I hope not! that would BITE!

Banned
    Post Count
    The answer is aliens.