Why are the Indians attacking Swifty? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the Indians attacking Swifty?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    And look your crusade not mine , so stop looking envious and silly , go follow your own wisdom and move on .

I am out of your league , so keep tormenting yourself , and tony too .
    just go post happy stuff , while I deal with this issue .
    The issue you are dealing with is full blown cycloid psychosis.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    You're not "dealing" with anything. You're just annoying people. I'm going to add you to my ignore list. When you feel that you've moved on from all this and you're done airing your dirty laundry, please tell someone that I can remove you from the list. I don't like ignoring anyone, but you're just nauseating.
    Do that move on , I don't care , if you think ignore means a thing to me , you are wrong !
    Ignore means nothing , annoying who ? Dillinja ? who has problems cause of this **** ..

Sorry maybe time to crack this nutcase open , so you just do what you think is right and go to the other threats .

Banned
    Post Count
    Well that is true , Sasha , yeah am feeding this so I don't have to hear her lies on the forums !
    This was Swifty's thread ............different topic.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    This was Swifty's thread ............different topic.
    well we got 1274 views by now , so I just helped swifty a bit ...

Post Count
    Dravak buddy get over it. Kors doesn't want you. Why would she want some dude that hasn't worked for 7 years and can't get it up. You do understand that she doesn't care what you say.

Dillinja now that is something to talk about. She had a background check run on him and yes I saw it. He is the liar on this forum.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppins View Post
    Dravak buddy get over it. Kors doesn't want you. Why would she want some dude that hasn't worked for 7 years and can't get it up. You do understand that she doesn't care what you say.

Dillinja now that is something to talk about. She had a background check run on him and yes I saw it. He is the liar on this forum.
    Poppins I don't want her , can't you even understand lmao . did she showed you the mail I send her when she wanted to talk !
    and poppins it should be 15 years no work dude , so much for her background check

She run background checks on people really proof it !
    Show me the background check on me then , I would love to see mine !

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread is mad!! That's all.

CK Prof, you am a big stinky wee wee coward with pigtails.

Post Count
    Poppins I don't want her , can't you even understand lmao . did she showed you the mail I send her when she wanted to talk !
    and poppins it should be 15 years no work dude , so much for her background check

She run background checks on people really proof it !
    Show me the background check on me then , I would love to see mine !
    You sure. Buddy the way you are going on and on about her, you would think you still got it bad for her. Move on.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppins View Post
    You sure. Buddy the way you are going on and on about her, you would think you still got it bad for her. Move on.
    I already explained I do not want liars on this forum !
    Simple as that , I have no stomache for people without even a slight bit of shame !

So much for your background check on somebody !
    Honestly from day 1 I didn't care if she went with Xeno or Chris , if it made her happy .
    Sorry dude you are barking up the wrong tree , like Xeno said , she was nuts wanting to come over to him .
    He didn't know her , she kept bothering for his account , what to say about that ?

Worst part Xeno has a son ? come on poppins who are you kidding falling for her stories ..
    Background check lmao .. 7 years nice try poppins .

Banned
    Post Count
    Holy Cats! This is the worst thread in a while.
    That being said, Swifty, they attack you because you start threads that go OT and downhill, QUICK

Banned
    Post Count
    So this guy walks into a bar with his dog, the dog sits down and starts licking it's own balls. Another guy in the bar looks and says "I wish I could do that".

The dogs owner replies "Give him a biscuit and he might let you".
    Last edited by Burn; 09-04-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    So this guy walks into a bar with his dog, the dog sits down and starts licking it's own balls. Another guy in the bar looks and says "I wish I could do that".

The dogs owner replies "Give him a biscuit and he might let you".
    LMAO. ^Now that's funny!

Post Count
    I didnt bother reading the rest of this thread... because I'm a bit bored of you (Swifty) asking stupid questions in the game. But I'll take the time (yet again) to explain it to you.

The reasons the Indians attacked you initially was because they thought you were friendly with Payam.

You also started leaving strange posts on their walls that they didnt understand. About being a spy for Noodles etc. So you were put on the hitlist.

When I joined the Indians I vouched for you and got you taken off the hitlist.

Then... randomly you attacked me twice... and told me it was because someone accused you of being and Indian. And so you decided that you would attack Indians to prove this was not the case. Remember that?

You also attacked and left similar messages on other Indians walls.

I then Contacted the baroness for you... and told him that you were nothing to do with the Indians. Remember that? You basically told me to mind my own business when you found out about it.

Still... I vouched for you with the Indians and told them you were ok. So despite you attacking and taunting Indians I kept you off the list.

You then referred to me as arrogant. And various other insults. On a daily basis. Remember that?

I then told you that I had basically had enough of your nonsense. And that your free pass was gone. And that I was no longer vouching for you.

You then continued with your paranoia and general weirdness towards Indians. Posting rubbish on our walls. JJK said he was putting you on the hitlist because of your weirdness and general insults.

You know this because he explained it to you the other day.

And yet here we have another swifty weird thread asking why you get attacked by the Indians?

You had my protection for a while, and for trying to help you my reward was a torrent of abuse and show of insults from you.

Its all been explained to you before. Do you really think that there is some ulterior motive to attacking a player with low stats who is not affiliated to any gang?

You get attacked because you insult Indians and act weird.

Please dont post any more questions on my wall or ask questions on the forum that you hope to get a response from. I told you I was done with you in game.
    I shouldn't even have explained all the above.
    It irks me that I went out of my way to help you, and you threw it back in my face.
    You are on the hit list permanently I would think.

Post Count
    @joeycool, my old forum friend
    thanks for the diatribe, but i would have preferred something humorous
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    hey paulio nice to see ya bro how you been doing? JC, it is kind of strange to sit back and and look at the big picture here... if you think about it alot of the strange actions and comments made and done by some of the people around here make a lot more sence if you first assume they are just another of cybil's personas.... its to bad its daddy wasnt as rich in parenting skills as it proclaims he is in cash, but then Ive always assumed it was an orphan that made its money "the old fashioned way".
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!