Page 4 of 21 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jahfive View Post
    f.u.c.k me how did u get to 100k + att? that quick? u was no where near that around level 145? could u care to explain to your fellow player ? cheers buddy
    You see those yellowish trapazoidal prisms in the pic next to "1494"?

Stats love em!

Quote Originally Posted by jahfive View Post
    f.u.c.k me how did u get to 100k + att? that quick? u was no where near that around level 145? could u care to explain to your fellow player ? cheers buddy
    lol. its called cheating mate

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    You see those yellowish trapazoidal prisms in the pic next to "1494"?

Stats love em!

LOL....yep. After a while, not much secret to this game.

Nice pic Paula, Now to make things clear for your short mind, I never said that I'm unbeatable, moreover I get beatings on a regularly basis everyday, but, I give back 10 times more baby, I have more Fights won then you +Baroness+another 10 ck players. So this is my point,You beat me few times I beat you 60 times, and BTW I forgot I have another advantage, I can rob you anytime (as I did yesterday ,over 1 mil) on retaliation you can rob my Tepee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Nice pic Paula, Now to make things clear for your short mind, I never said that I'm unbeatable, moreover I get beatings on a regularly basis everyday, but, I give back 10 times more baby, I have more Fights won then you +Baroness+another 10 ck players. So this is my point,You beat me few times I beat you 60 times, and BTW I forgot I have another advantage, I can rob you anytime (as I did yesterday ,over 1 mil) on retaliation you can rob my Tepee.
    Lupo, the only reason why I can't rob your money buildings is because you don't have any.

But hey, let's do everyone a favor and stop this nonsense on the forums. Let's keep it in the game.
    Last edited by Paulio; 08-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.

c'mon baroness,
    level up, play with the big boys!! in a previous message you say when you get to the top quote " i will be relentless"
    level 135 and hiding in the everglades dosn't work for me, nor does not supporting your memebers. you are no leader. all you do is shout attack, attack... well look what happend to hitler, are you his daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    well look what happend to hitler, are you his daughter?
    Trash talk is one thing but that's going a bit far, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    Trash talk is one thing but that's going a bit far, buddy.
    agreed. this is taking it way too far.

Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    agreed. this is taking it way too far.
    I don't even understand what he meant by it.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Lupo, the only reason why I can't rob your money buildings is because you don't have any.

But hey, let's do everyone a favor and stop this nonsense on the forums. Let's keep it in the game.
    I don't have any because I'm smart, I love to keep this in the game but unfortunately I can't see you, you still hiding behind Baroness underwear?

P.S Since I delivered my 200.000 hit to Baroness 2 days ago I managed to climb to 201.100 Fights Won. For the record my focus is to rob people (since I have no income(sic)) not to attack them, I attack only "specific targets".
    So please be my guest and try to compete to this, show your head (or asz)

Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    well look what happend to hitler, are you his daughter?
    It's pretty obvious why Joey is the 'Indian' spokesperson...The quicker he gets unbanned the better.

Seriously this aint even trash talk, this is just plain ****in stupid...Did you actually even read what you wrote or was you so ****in eager to impress that you forgot someone's **** was still stuck in your mouth???
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Man I love Pasta

I would like to make few comments regarding my behavior :

First of all I barely post on Forum or in the game (unless you were my designated enemy), I attacked Baroness, ck-Paulio, Ck-Cold Commander and others ONLY after they attacked me, you can see that I can't find you guys, all of you were under my radar because your levels were so low.
    Secondly, you have to understand that having 0 income and no money buildings it's the supreme "strategy", what can be more painful for your enemy after he/she found all buildings robed and in retaliation can't do sh!t.Moreover I can assure you that I successfully get over 10.000.000 everyday from robing others.
    Finally, we have to discuss the attack strategy. Does you guys ever encounter the "Chinese Water torture?" If not this is the answer: Chinese Water torture, is when a person is locked up to where the victim cannot move. Then cold water is slowly dripped one drop at a time (usually 1 drop every 6-14 seconds). It eventually drives the victim crazy (Because they are waiting for the drop each time B).
    Now do you really want to be my Target? cuz I can live in your hood forever, I will hit you @clock every 2 hrs, and the best part, I will never stop, after 3-4 months you get mad and quit.
    I happy take beatings cuz It's the best way to have direct link to your hood and spend less time to find you.

This is my "Strategy", so do not say that I did not warn you.

Regards

First of all I barely post on Forum or in the game (unless you were my designated enemy), I attacked Baroness, ck-Paulio, Ck-Cold Commander and others ONLY after they attacked me, you can see that I can't find you guys, all of you were under my radar because your levels were so low.
    Secondly, you have to understand that having 0 income and no money buildings it's the supreme "strategy", what can be more painful for your enemy after he/she found all buildings robed and in retaliation can't do sh!t.Moreover I can assure you that I successfully get over 10.000.000 everyday from robing others.
    Finally, we have to discuss the attack strategy. Does you guys ever encounter the "Chinese Water torture?" If not this is the answer: Chinese Water torture, is when a person is locked up to where the victim cannot move. Then cold water is slowly dripped one drop at a time (usually 1 drop every 6-14 seconds). It eventually drives the victim crazy (Because they are waiting for the drop each time B).
    Now do you really want to be my Target? cuz I can live in your hood forever, I will hit you @clock every 2 hrs, and the best part, I will never stop, after 3-4 months you get mad and quit.
    I happy take beatings cuz It's the best way to have direct link to your hood and spend less time to find you.

Regards
    Lupo,

I haven't had any run ins with you as of yet, but your strategy has always been bashed by this community as weak (not personally, but generally), just like the 499 style. While it is a rather effective strategy, it does little to others by explaining it. I read some of your posts and you say your a person of action, So why take the time to explain yourself now?
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Regards
    This is true the sell off of all building but defense will be exactly what I do. In the mean time I enjoyed our spat Lupo since we are the same in stats (90k's). It's been fun (other than you winning every other time and claiming 10-0). You even made my NC cry ;(

Most fun I've had on CC in a month or so. Noodles is even better since he is so weak (about 10k below me) I beat his pants off all day but most of CK gets to him before I do. Nypizzalover has good stats as well as Trev. Both I give respect to as they are stronger than me. And as for Sam, even I'm not insane, much respect.