Vault Size?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: If Gree were to increase the vault size how should they do it?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase by a certain amount for money, but not limit to 10 million?

10 34.48%
  • Make it like CC so you get 10% off each deposit but can deposit infinite amount?

3 10.34%
  • Increase you vault by you level in the game?

16 55.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vault Size??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thief- that is not my real IPH I have not updated that for 2 months now.

You are right, I do have small upgrades that do not matter. I could waste my time upgrading them just to make this point clear. But obviously there is no point. I have already built all of the defense buildings that are allowed. I am not a gold player so I only have what I can buy without gold. Any my defense is 2000+ of my offense. I actually don't run into many players that take my cash.
    MW-743-875-191
    CC-937-291-830

Income

$536839

Post Count
    I'm finishing all high output building upgrades 20 million and under then the strategy will change to under 35 million. I think I can reach a point where I can collect over 10 million at once from my ors orefs oms and other money buildings. Currently I can collect about 5-6 at one time from just my munitions rigs refineries and mines when synched

Post Count
    I can't answer the poll question.
    Just leave the vault alone and work around it. That's part of the fun, taking risks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    I can't answer the poll question.
    Just leave the vault alone and work around it. That's part of the fun, taking risks.
    Exactly. I find that losing is what makes it interesting. It forces me to strategize how to avoid the loss the next time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it should be done by level.

I'm at lvl 60 and reckon the vault for this level should only be about 6 million, it's almost impossible to find rivals with this much cash, let alone 10m +

However, at lv 150 + I can foresee it being very difficult to survive with just 10m vault.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by el_gringo View Post
    I think it should be done by level.

I'm at lvl 60 and reckon the vault for this level should only be about 6 million, it's almost impossible to find rivals with this much cash, let alone 10m +

However, at lv 150 + I can foresee it being very difficult to survive with just 10m vault.
    as a mostly free player it can be difficult, but puts the strategy back in the game. I initially had to sell space centers and railguns to get 17 million+ upgrades but now I can get to 16 million in two days by gaining 10 million in 1.5 days and then collecting various buildings I have upgraded (2 lvl 4 Oil Rigs 962k*2 = 1.9 million, 2 level level 5 Oil Refineries 800k * 2 = 1.6 million lvl 8 ore mine 1 million + level 4 ore mine 308k = 1.3 million for a total of 4.8 million from just those 6 buildings, add in the other 24 hours buildings and I am close to 6 million).
    Once I get my other ore mine to level 8 I should be able to get closer to 7 million in a single collection sell 2 space centers and I am at 30 million (10m vaulted, 7m collected, 12 million from SCs). Sell the space centers and 5 railguns and I am at close to 45m (10m vaulted, 7m collected, 12 million from SCs, 12m from RGs)

That is enough to get my Refineries to level 10, my oil rigs to lvl 5 (6 is I sell 2 NPPs), ore mines to 10, nanos to level 2 (possibly level 3 with selling NPPs) and with all of these completed could possibly get up to 60 million using the same process. Not the most desired strategy of course, but at level 148 with less than stellar stats it will be a workable solution to hopefully get an IPH of [in my best Dr. Evil voice] ... 1 million dollars

Post Count
    Could work if went up depending on your level as instead of saving 20 or 30m for upgrades, if say level 200 was 30m in volt then people would try to go for 50 or 60m upgrades so could be more cash unprotected as 30m is not max upgrade cost they go a lot higher.
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    My upgrades now are over 300 mil. It will never be enough.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Post Count
    10m max is fine by me. If you want to go over it for the big upgrades you have to earn it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    10m max is fine by me. If you want to go over it for the big upgrades you have to earn it.
    Well Said.

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Banned
    Post Count
    Needs an option for no change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassleham View Post
    Needs an option for no change.
    Wait, didn't we give you a hard time a couple of weeks ago for a poll you posted?
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snow View Post
    Wait, didn't we give you a hard time a couple of weeks ago for a poll you posted?
    I wouldn't say that, i just kept doing it wrong and gave up :P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Exactly, Wheres the challenge if there's no risk of losing any money. This way you wanna go above vault, make sure you have adequate defenses etc. to do so.
    MW id# 505 620 871 send pm so I know who you are.
    KA id# 166 536 892 send pm ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I voted for the third option. I think the 2nd option would be silly and ruin this game completely. Even if higher vaults are ever allowed, you would still need plenty of strategy since upgrades that cost over 10 million increase very fast. Most of my best upgrades right now are above 17 million. The frustrating thing for me with the 10 million vault is that nobody on my rival list ever seems to be trying to save up for big upgrades since I rarely see anything more than 10 millions for anyone's cash.