Epic Boss Event (and FAQ) - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Epic Boss Event (and FAQ)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    Pm crime city mark and keep sending in emails
    Thank you!! I sent him a message. I hope he can help me. Did a lot of people not receive it and then later got theirs added to inventory?

Post Count

An I doing it wrong

I must be doing something wrong but I can't even beat the level 4 boss. Do I have to spend money to do this or am I missing a trick? I'm lvl 92 with 32 allies.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is your attack power which is the most important. I can easily predict that your attack power with 32 allies at level 92 is on the low end. So shortly - you must maximise your attack power in different actions - investing into attack units and increasing your nb of allies (but watch out for totally different rivals list - boss event does not predict other players attacking you).

You need also to use 13 cash hits strategy in order to have maximum no gold damage done to the boss.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quick question. I'm new to the game and everytime I attack the boss and can't beat him straight up, I retreat hoping my health would recharge over time. After 20 mins has passed, I try to resume my boss battle but i can't seem to find the boss anymore... even clicking on the goals folder it says i need to find more bosses. What am I doing wrong?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stankonia View Post
    Quick question. I'm new to the game and everytime I attack the boss and can't beat him straight up, I retreat hoping my health would recharge over time. After 20 mins has passed, I try to resume my boss battle but i can't seem to find the boss anymore... even clicking on the goals folder it says i need to find more bosses. What am I doing wrong?
    You posted in an old thread...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stankonia View Post
    Your health regenerates at 1 point per minute. So you need 1 hr 40 mins to fully recover. Here's a thread where I list the way to get the 13 attacks in without requiring gold for medpacks. You have 2 hours to defeat him before he's gone.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t-health-boost