New Event - Abyss Boxes - Helms of Darkness - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: New Event - Abyss Boxes - Helms of Darkness

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    Finished #150 with 31 helms. I had a crazy run of helms yesterday - picked up 10 and mostly with cash opens too.
    Well done HK! I had a good run yesterday too. That was the reason I went for OT. At least I'm sure that's possible to open when the time is over. If I hadn't got stuck on 7 and after on 8 for so long, I would have a chance of getting 20 or even a dream 25.

Banned
    Post Count
    You're up early for TX.
    Little insomnia combined with dog freaking out at 5am wanting breakfast.

Post Count
    Thanks Ev! Sorry to hear about OT. My cat sat on my iPad once and clicked me out of OT.

Yikes Red! Hope you don't run out of gas today. Hope your dog is OK - too early for breakfast! Mine is geriatric (16 yrs) and on kidney meds. More bloodwork on Monday.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    I ended my ot. finished with 19. Got all sorries in ot so I call it a day

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Ev! Sorry to hear about OT. My cat sat on my iPad once and clicked me out of OT.

Yikes Red! Hope you don't run out of gas today. Hope your dog is OK - too early for breakfast! Mine is geriatric (16 yrs) and on kidney meds. More bloodwork on Monday.
    Ya - it might be a caffein sort of day. Mine pup has chronic kidney failure as well - he's 17 on KD food + subQ fluids + phosphate binders. We also supplement his diet with greek yogurt and coconut water. My significant other swears the coconut water is whats keeping him spry. Hopefully your pooch is doing well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    Ya - it might be a caffein sort of day. Mine pup has chronic kidney failure as well - he's 17 on KD food + subQ fluids + phosphate binders. We also supplement his diet with greek yogurt and coconut water. My significant other swears the coconut water is whats keeping him spry. Hopefully your pooch is doing well.
    Sorry about your pup SubQ is a pretty brutal regimine, been there. My heart goes out to you. Just went to give my dog some coconut water - he seems to like it! Hoping it's kidney infection rather than renal failure, tests on Monday.
    >^..^<

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry about your pup SubQ is a pretty brutal regimine, been there. My heart goes out to you. Just went to give my dog some coconut water - he seems to like it! Hoping it's kidney infection rather than renal failure, tests on Monday.
    SubQ has gotten better - he was on 2x a day... now we give him it once every other day.

We tried to give my pooch regular water last night and he's got to the point that he turns his nose up at it. He's apparently a bit spoiled. He only drinks coconut water with carrot juice, kiwi juice or odwalla. I've found that it ups their intake of water so you can throttle the SubQ fluids down. Been a 9 month experiment to land at this maintenance point. He went from a "week" to having almost normal BUN/creatinine. Knock on wood it stays that way.

Anyhoo - good luck with your pet - hopefully its something simple!

Last edited by The_Red; 07-26-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I ended with 11, but had left my phone at girlfriends house and was too lazy to go pick it up till last night, so missed a couple of days. Figured I could've at least made 15 if I wasn't a forgetful lazy ass. Oh well, boss event is on.

Post Count
    Awwww! Tooooo cute. Nice job on the BUN/creatinine levels!
    >^..^<

Post Count
    Awwww! Tooooo cute. Nice job on the BUN/creatinine levels!
    I know it's slightly Off topic but is coconut water good for dogs? Only reason I'm asking is one of my dogs has a severe pancreatic infection and won't drink the water he needs and I'm trying to get him to drink something.

Ave Atque Vale

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickMunkey View Post
    I know it's slightly Off topic but is coconut water good for dogs? Only reason I'm asking is one of my dogs has a severe pancreatic infection and won't drink the water he needs and I'm trying to get him to drink something.
    I've been giving it to my dog for 9 months... he only drinks coconut water and a couple forms of hippie juices (Odwalla carrot juice and bolthouse farms "green goodness".) He hasnt had "normal" water in 8-9 months. We started giving him flavored water because he would drink quite a bit of it because he thought it was (and still thinks it is) a treat. Allows for an augmented intake of water. Ive talked to my vet and vet friends about it - they agree. Your mileage may very.

Hope your dog's infection gets better.

Edit: the one thing with this is you wont be able to leave the water out all day for your dog to drink whenever he wants. This water spoils. You also need to be careful of the amount they drink as well - it will be coming straight from the fridge and be cold. My dog every now and again will drink a little too much and spit up because of the cold.
    Last edited by The_Red; 07-26-2012 at 06:54 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    I've been giving it to my dog for 9 months... he only drinks coconut water and a couple forms of hippie juices (Odwalla carrot juice and bolthouse farms "green goodness".) He hasnt had "normal" water in 8-9 months. We started giving him flavored water because he would drink quite a bit of it because he thought it was (and still thinks it is) a treat. Allows for an augmented intake of water. Ive talked to my vet and vet friends about it - they agree. Your mileage may very.
    Cheers for that - I might try and find some and give it a whirl. In the UK so might have to do a fair but of digging.

Ave Atque Vale

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    grrr. I had one helm from Saturday evening on. These events stink. I spent an absolute ton of gold (gold open option every time) and got some honor points and one blasted abyssal soldier. When I finally got my 9th yesterday morning I thought there was a chance. Gree, you really need to make these more even. I've yet to get a 10th box/helm/etc in any of the events. There's bad luck then absolutely no luck.
    Gree: Where we can make a chore out of any game. You can get a reward for your chores for the low price of $100/week!

Post Count
    got to #24 in OT before I went to sleep. Woke up and was back in the home screen. Oh well.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    got to #24 in OT before I went to sleep. Woke up and was back in the home screen. Oh well.
    D'oh! So close. Sorry to hear about that Hob.
    >^..^<