Event 12? Pandemonium and panick - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Event 12? Pandemonium and panick

Post Count
    I am a long time cc player but new to mw. By coincidence I started mw about 2 weeks ago at same time as first epic boss event....about level 10 or so....zoomed thru the epic boss challenge up to approx round 25... Collected some nice rare units. When 2nd epic boss started was level 30 and have struggled to beat round 10.

Post Count
    I'm not hating Mbeast just don't want to be buzzin around all day waiting for 10 and then nothing.

My motto for the day "expect the worst, hope for the best"

Post Count
    Lash - good point the epic boss will be easier down her so might stay for a little bit longer and maybe get my other nano to 3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just got my 10th. Never been so Completely unemotional. Probably because 1 it's 3am and 2 because the 10th item frickin blows. Once they stop these impossible boss events. Then what? My unit becomes useless... Gl for everyone going for this useless unit. I was just trying to get 1.25m opens.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skaskankerbr View Post
    Just got my 10th. Never been so Completely unemotional. Probably because 1 it's 3am and 2 because the 10th item frickin blows. Once they stop these impossible boss events. Then what? My unit becomes useless... Gl for everyone going for this useless unit. I was just trying to get 1.25m opens.
    Send a ticket in and see if I can buy it off you for 1.25m 😃

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'll pay more.

I cannot understand why majority underestimate the value of the unit. Yes, there is a chance that boss event will be stopped at some point, but logically expecting that Funzio know what they are doing at least for a few months in advance, you'll participate in 5-6 boss events, because they would not create such a boost unit if they close boss event now and forever. Having in mind that you'll be able to pass additional 2-3 levels and having in mind that you start to struggle not on the first "common" levels, but in higher levels, where a chance of getting uncommons and rares goes up, so in average we speak that the boost of this unit (not taking into account the stats of this unit, which is indestructable) can bring you 5 events x 2 levels x quite high chance of better units.

Let me guess - you would easily pay 1,25m game cash for every uncommon and maybe even for one common indestructable unit. So what is so wrong with the boost, when it grants you like extra 10 indestructable units?

For sure there are better boosts in the game, but current boost also has it's value!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow - total shocker - just got #10 Walkie Talkie with a cash open. I was seriously just half-heartedly playing this event. I only got #9 yesterday. I'm still in shock.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Wow - total shocker - just got #10 Walkie Talkie with a cash open. I was seriously just half-heartedly playing this event. I only got #9 yesterday. I'm still in shock.
    Congrats. I've used ONLY cash opens and just got #9 (was on 8 after day 2). I don't think 10 is in my future

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Congrat Doc! Once again I'm stuck on 9. I even don't have the same effort anymore. Once I get 9 I just do what I can.

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats Mcdoc. Go figure you get a terrible bonus for free, but when you really want one, can't even get it with gold...

Post Count
    Congratulations McDoc!

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    I have been on 8 for 6 days now

Post Count
    Flan did you have to start over or did they replace everything?

Post Count
    I've had 9 for 3 days now, and so has my brother on both of his devices. I figured this would be the one where one of us might win. Thats roughly 150 opens between the accounts since 9, and still no luck. Gets old.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Banned
    Post Count
    Finally got # 9 today about 3 hours ago. Was at 8 since morning of Day 3.