Samurai Chest Event: Log Your Progress Here! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Chest Event: Log Your Progress Here!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have 1 shard thats it, not opening them again. could care less about this event or every event after this one with this type of system. Good lucK to the top 250. Hope you like pixels that cost to mutch.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    got 6 shards but they have stopped for the last 6 or so opens.

i've found a spot that drops lots of boxes.. approximately 40% drops (junkyard crane 224 energy)

Banned
    Post Count
    anyone can told me what the leader make ?

i see 149 Shard and the top 10 is crazy...

they have a brain ? or no brain and a lot of money ?

i don't cry i don't make event with gold that finish, but there is a real problem no ? not normal to spend so many real money like this.. a problem maybe ? a limitation for buy gold ? i don't know but i don't think the guy see anything... and pay open box pay open box... the bill are realy big for him...

i'm at 7 proof and play slowly... cash open... no gold anymore in this game sry...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post

i don't cry i don't make event with gold that finish, but there is a real problem no ? not normal to spend so many real money like this.. a problem maybe ? a limitation for buy gold ? i don't know but i don't think the guy see anything... and pay open box pay open box... the bill are realy big for him...

i'm at 7 proof and play slowly... cash open... no gold anymore in this game sry...
    I just have one question - 149 shards and each one of them comes with a handle...what the heck is that sword going to look like?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    19. Fail
    20. Racer X
    21. Fail
    22. Fail
    23. Fail
    24. Fail
    25. Fail
    26. Fail
    27. Fail
    28. Armor 8/20
    29. Fail
    30. Fail
    31. Fail

I want to scream at someone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post

We're past the point where rational behavior can explain what's going on.

Can the shard rates be hacked?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    We're past the point where rational behavior can explain what's going on.

Can the shard rates be hacked?
    I think the android version has a lot of hacks, probably even a gold hack. If they use their "unlimited energy and stamina" hack, finding a thousand boxes is easy, and if they have a gold hack, so is opening the boxes. The real trick is to follow khung's old rule of "no greedy", but many of them haven't even thought of that and now there are a bunch of suspicious looking android users out there.

Has this game been available on android for long enough that players can already be in the HLs without legitimately spending a fortune on gold? Because I've already seen several droids in the level 180-200 range.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    32. Fail

11 out of last 12 attempts have been fails, and 12 out of last 14. Prior to that I opened six in a row and only got 1 shard.

The open rate for the middle option is obviously less that 50%, but even if it were 45% the odds of this kind of bad luck are geting into scratch off lottery ticket range.

Post Count
    Im a gold spender, but im out on this event first I didnt get the event till it was already a day into it and I looked at the leader boards and some guy had 100+ lol F-That.
    Grats to the winners ill jump in on the next one.

(CK) Toomz

Post Count
    I lost track of opens and fails... but there was a lot of fails till just now when I got shard number 4 :/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Has this game been available on android for long enough that players can already be in the HLs without legitimately spending a fortune on gold? Because I've already seen several droids in the level 180-200 range.
    I started my Android Camper account that is still at level 9 on March 30 2012.

Think I got it the 2nd day it was released on the Google Play Store.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    5 shards, all middle option
    HTC veteran

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    5 shards, all middle option
    same ere dude

had a better start on the last event

Post Count
    Attempted to open 40 chests so far all with the medium option and received 10 Shards. 1 in 4 chance for the free player. Not spending any gold on this event because the modifiers are shockingly poor.
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 07-12-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Got to 7 quickly, nothing since. Now I am stuck. All cash option. Already 6 behind for top 250. Its futile. Not spending gold on any of this style event. Just not worth it.