Samurai Chest Event: Log Your Progress Here! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Chest Event: Log Your Progress Here!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm trying to record every single open this time.

Cash option

1. shard
    2. shard
    3. fail
    4. fail
    5. fail
    6. fail
    7. fail
    8. shard
    9. fail
    10. shard
    11. shard (this was recorded by game at the time as my 4th for some reason. It fixed itself later, though)
    12. fail
    13. Armor 8/20
    14. 300 RP
    15. 50K
    16. Racer Z
    17. 300 RP
    18. Shard #6.... six straight opens. Looking for a looooooooong string of sorries to come my way soon.

Post Count
    I'm at 6 shards right now - all cash option. I farm carmen from canal street to get my crates. It's actually been a good drop rate for crates. At my level I can farm about 100 times. First time through I got about 6 crates.

Sexkitteh - I got 14 crates on the last event - all cash option - and I started late too.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buddylee View Post
    I'm at 6 shards right now - all cash option. I farm carmen from canal street to get my crates. It's actually been a good drop rate for crates. At my level I can farm about 100 times. First time through I got about 6 crates.

Sexkitteh - I got 14 crates on the last event - all cash option - and I started late too.
    Nice! I got 13 last event I think... and I too started late... actually I didn't play all weekend, but I had a 3day OT.

6) Shard #3 (cash)

Post Count
    I spent gold on the first event they did and I actually got the #10 prize. I think I spent maybe 10 bucks total (that was before they realized how much of a cash cow these events are). The next one I spent 5 and said forget it, I'll just do the cash options.

Just tried again and failed. Not sure what number that is.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    1. shard
    2. shard
    3. fail
    4. fail
    5. fail
    6.Shard
    7. Fail
    8.Fail
    9.Shard
    10.Fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My progress so far:

Nothing, nada. Can't be bothered even playing this one
    .just gonna camp for a few days and think about if i want to continue playing this silly game

Post Count
    7) +1 Mafia!!! w00t w00t (cash option of course)

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    mostly fails
    2 shards so far
    Cash only

Now my rant!
    I am starting to not care about these events because they happen to often. Also I am getting them late, which makes it impossible to catch up to get on the leader boards. It feels impossible to get to the top 50 and it feels like a tease.
    I will play along, but i will not purchase anymore gold for CC. But i have time invested in the game, so on I will play!
    thx for listening and good night!
    Last edited by steamboatwilly; 07-11-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post
    mostly fails
    2 shards so far
    Cash only

Now my rant!
    I am starting to not care about these events because they happen to often. Also I am getting them late, which makes it impossible to catch up to get on the leader boards. It feels impossible to get to the top 50 and it feels like a tease.
    I will play along, but i will not purchase anymore gold for CC. But i have time invested in the game, so on I will play!
    thx for listening and good night!
    I think that is the point of these events happening more and more often. It's an imaginary supply/demand...

If no one wanted the items, no one would be spending money... but clearly there are 25 people that REALLY want the items and are willing to drop the money on it... I can't imagine these will be the same people over and over again... if ever I see an item that makes me go WOW! I might be the one at the top of that ladder too

Just play for the free items

I say if you ARE going to spend some or any money at all... I'd wait till the end... like an auction on ebay...

See WHAT it will take to get the item and then you will know roughly how much you need to spend to realistically win the item...

Baroness gave us a clue... about 1700 gold for 20 shards... So anywhere from 1-2 vaults for 20 "things"...

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    I think that is the point of these events happening more and more often. It's an imaginary supply/demand...

If no one wanted the items, no one would be spending money... but clearly there are 25 people that REALLY want the items and are willing to drop the money on it... I can't imagine these will be the same people over and over again... if ever I see an item that makes me go WOW! I might be the one at the top of that ladder too

Just play for the free items

I say if you ARE going to spend some or any money at all... I'd wait till the end... like an auction on ebay...

See WHAT it will take to get the item and then you will know roughly how much you need to spend to realistically win the item...

Baroness gave us a clue... about 1700 gold for 20 shards... So anywhere from 1-2 vaults for 20 "things"...

I dont want to thread jack, and dont get me wrong, I am just feeling a little frustrated at the situation. I like getting the prizes and dont mind paying in game cash, but no more gold. If they are making money at it, then good for them. I am glad, that will keep the game going longer and force updates and changes that will hopefully make it better than it is now.

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=steamboatwilly;324839]I dont want to thread jack
    Me neither, but your Avy makes me say WTF

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sigh.

When I'm right, I'm right. 6 opens, followed by 5 of 6 fails.

19. Fail
    20. Racer X
    21. Fail
    22. Fail
    23. Fail
    24. Fail

Post Count
    I opened 10 and only got one samurai shard! 

Post Count
    Anyone spending gold on this event??
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    5) fail... (cash option)

If I can collect like 100 of these safes and in the last few hours to get into the top 250 is "reasonable"... I may dump some cash into the game...

Is anyone else planning on doing this? It would suck if EVERYONE does this...
    Shhhhhhh good kitty