People who didn't spend gold on this event, how far did you get? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People who didn't spend gold on this event, how far did you get?

Post Count
    only 13 chips - all cash option. i can say that i got PLENTY of sorries, 500 rp and a few 10k

i refused to spend gold knowing that if i didnt the top 50 was out of the question. I at least hoped to be in the top 500 but after 3 days of no chips i knew that was a faint hope as well. NICE EVENT FUNZIO cant wait for the next one xxx
    (( 371 985 469 ))

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    Why would an event make you quit?
    For example because ...

1. all these high-end prices devalue previous achievements to some extend. I don't think the impact of a single event should enough to make one quit. However, we have experienced a constant stream of events for months now and can expect a series of these new event type, too.

2. people might get the impression that there is a rising requirement you to spend gold for being competitive. At a certain point one might decide the game will be too expensive for you playing style.

3. player might feel bad about what they spend in the event. It's easy to tell them they should not spend money in events when they don't want to. Following the advice might be much more difficult. There *are* some strongly addictive elements used here.

Post Count
    Well i got 15 all cash option (medium chance) had 5 extra safe so i used free one but didn't open any
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Got 11 at the end with 18 - 20 tries per day.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Consistent Contributor psxnitro's Avatar
    Post Count
    25 on OT, Finished event at 19 though, I'm just glad I got the 4th item. Cash and Free option opens only.

Post Count
    Ended up with 16 chips, but started the event over 12 hrs late as well. Wish I would have stayed in OT for the 20th chip,but I couldn't give a cold shoulder to the MW event.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    11 chips. Almost leveled up twice getting safes so I opened what I had and quit trying.
    803 073 282 - Tablet
    891 934 856 - Phone

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    LOL

Well - odds are that another one will start... I may be in the same ship as you... quitting time...
    My luck actually continued after the event. I'm currently trying to finish up the kitana buying goal, and I withdrew $700K to purchase #8. Connection was bad, but I saw the kitana quantity go from 7 to 8 before I backed out and closed game. I came back to the game 10 minutes later, and I see that the money is still in my account... and is going down.

I got hit for 240K b/c the game glitched on a bad connection. Worst loss ever on the game. I've never been attacked or robbed for even half that before by a single player.

My income is 1.2M/day, but this is enough to really hurt my weekend game planning.

Consistent Contributor Vicious...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Got 15, all cash option.
    [K$NG] Vicious

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No gold and only ended with 5. I wasn't that dedicated though, averaged about 10 opens a day. At least I got the silly uzi shredder...

Post Count
    you just need to learn a couple of things whenever you see those s-whipping events...

its just a game!
    gold doesn't guarantee win!

u spend 15 gold to crack a chip but u end up with a filthy $6000 win .. that's lame