Crime City Leaderboard Event! (FAQ) - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Leaderboard Event! (FAQ)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    Have spent far too much on this event!
    Probably would have more than 10% increse attack with crates if I had of spent the cash on them!
    So that's it for me! No more gold on this stupid event!
    Bring back the old system I say!
    EEE
    How many chips do you have and how much gold have you spend?
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Post Count
    Nice idea they had (to increase revenue for them), but same as last event. Unless u use gold, going with the free, or 8k options often yields a 'sorry'. Also, I have just got my 10th chip and guess what. I did not get the Uzi Shredder (at 5) and now I did not get the 'Urban Assault' at 10. The bugs with this game drive me bonkers. I've had too many of them. Often, my emails into 'support@funzio' go unanswered.

Awesome game....when it works.

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hinofwars View Post
    How many chips do you have and how much gold have you spend?
    75 chips spent about 5000 gold
    Broke my wallet think I have a gambling hangover!
    What a rip off could have got more than 10% increase with crates and had some cool weapons in my stash!
    I definitely won't be playing this type of event again. The leader board just drives every one up and up it's worse than friggen eBay.
    Wish this game had auction stealer lol

BIG thumbs down to this event funzio!!

EEE
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Banned
    Post Count
    75 chips spent about 5000 gold
    Broke my wallet think I have a gambling hangover!
    What a rip off could have got more than 10% increase with crates and had some cool weapons in my stash!
    I definitely won't be playing this type of event again. The leader board just drives every one up and up it's worse than friggen eBay.
    Wish this game had auction stealer lol

BIG thumbs down to this event funzio!!

EEE
    I find it a little suspicious how this type event always starts off with ONE player doing some "big spending" and taking off right from the starting gun. In the current KA event the top player had 81 last time I checked, and the event only started yesterday I think. That alone puts everyone into "catch up" mode right from the start of the event.

I'm not going to make any accusations, but that seems reeeeeally fishy.
    Last edited by dudeman; 07-04-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Typo

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I find it a little suspicious how this type event always starts off with ONE player doing some "big spending" and taking off right from the starting gun. In the current KA event the top player had 81 last time I checked, and the event only started yesterday I think. That alone puts everyone into "catch up" mode right from the start of the event.

I'm not going to make my accusations, but that seems reeeeeally fishy.
    I know what you mean could be funzio plant . Kevin must have spent at least 10000 gold on recharges to get that many chips , if of course he is a real player! Lol
    EEE
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Banned
    Post Count
    I know what you mean could be funzio plant . Kevin must have spent at least 10000 gold on recharges to get that many chips , if of course he is a real player! Lol
    EEE
    I have suspicions about this "kevin" too, but once again, I decline to make any further comment.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I have suspicions about this "kevin" too, but once again, I decline to make any further comment.
    Me 3 ... It's unreal and dumb as fudge sunscreen. I have no problem with a little competition but this event may have created a trifecta of unwanted results ...

1. Free or low gold buying players fee ostracized
    2. The big boys who don't make top 50 after spending will be furious; and lastly ...
    3. Big spenders burnt by questionable rules, no proof of enforcement with cheaters and questionable results (this kevin)

I for one demand a full audit of all of the top 50 winners to match up them up with the correlating payments / transactions and a posted verification of such by funzio. There are just too many issues and dollars on the table right now.
    Add me ---->>> 339 10 8162

Post Count
    Kevin's going "All In", throwing his car and house keys into the pot!
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    who cares about kevin, it doesnt matter if you come 1st or 50th you still get the prize. he can go to 300 and 50th place can get 100, first place wont make a difference

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by doinkent View Post
    who cares about kevin, it doesnt matter if you come 1st or 50th you still get the prize. he can go to 300 and 50th place can get 100, first place wont make a difference
    +1 to that. You don't really need a bot to drive up spending. Players will do it themselves just watching each other.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Me 3 ... It's unreal and dumb as fudge sunscreen. I have no problem with a little competition but this event may have created a trifecta of unwanted results ...

1. Free or low gold buying players fee ostracized
    2. The big boys who don't make top 50 after spending will be furious; and lastly ...
    3. Big spenders burnt by questionable rules, no proof of enforcement with cheaters and questionable results (this kevin)

I for one demand a full audit of all of the top 50 winners to match up them up with the correlating payments / transactions and a posted verification of such by funzio. There are just too many issues and dollars on the table right now.
    Guys from 51 to 100 are gonna be REALLY pissed.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    I think we always discuss the same issue: being pushed to spend some or a lot of gold, the same guys always getting the best prizes... then a new event comes and everybody does exactly the same. for me, and I'm a gold buyer, the crates and the scratcher are even worse than this event, I tried several times and nothing more than ordinary prizes. the only way to make F reconsider the prices and odds of each event is simple: stop spending with gold! but anyone does it.... but keep complaining.
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well (Samuel Butler)

CC Scarface - lvl 200

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is 1 aspect of this new leaderboard event that hasn't been mentioned yet as far as I can tell. I also play KA, which was the 1st of the 3 Funzio games to use this new format. When the event was down to only 30 minutes left, the leaderboard was purposefully frozen (it said so specifically at the top of the board, not a error of the game). Thus, everyone was blind as to their rank for the final 1/2 hour. There was no warning, instructions or whatever that this was designed to happen. Needless to say, people were not pleased.

I sort of understand why the board timer was set up that way. Really don't agree with it, but so be it. What I don't understand is why this aspect of the event isn't being told to game players (assuming it will occur) - either via in-game instructions or CCMark in this thread. It can make a significant impact on players' strategies during the entire event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=smith;313420]Nice idea they had (to increase revenue for them), but same as last event. Unless u use gold, going with the free, or 8k options often yields a 'sorry'. Also, I have just got my 10th chip and guess what. I did not get the Uzi Shredder (at 5) and now I did not get the 'Urban Assault' at 10. The bugs with this game drive me bonkers. I've had too many of them. Often, my emails into 'support@funzio' go unanswered.

Just got 15. All three items are in my inventory although for some reason the Uzi shredder is placed under the melee section rather than the gun one.

Banned
    Post Count
    I will win I'm unstoppable