Event extended? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Event extended?

Post Count
    ive been stuck at 8 for the last 2 days so **** this event

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    ...is this the nursery???
    Last edited by stricker; 06-21-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Post Count
    I'm at 9 right now, I'm glad for the extension...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klee View Post
    I got 10 in the first 2 days!! Spent $200. to insure I would get this item in time. Now they extend it 2 more days. Not real fair!!!! If i new it would be extended i would have saved my $$$$$$$$$. How about a refund Scamzio??????????
    Don't do it in the first two days next time. There are more than two days to an event.

Post Count
    I've been stuck at nine with 4 days to go, maybe I will get to 10 with this extension. **fingers-crossed**

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I guess I am lucky. I got 8 sorrys in a row. Just got 10. No gold spent. I should go buy a lottery ticket. Thank you the extension.

Consistent Contributor negotiator's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got 10 in the first 2 days!! Spent $200. to insure I would get this item in time. Now they extend it 2 more days. Not real fair!!!! If i new it would be extended i would have saved my $$$$$$$$$. How about a refund Scamzio??????????
    Is this for real?? First time I have read someone complaining about getting to 10 let alone too early. WTF!!! Stuck on 9 for a couple of days myself.

Post Count
    no kidding negotiator, first everyone whines about not having enough time to get to 10 and now this bs and he's already at 10 in 2 days! if you don't like how it plays out, DON'T PLAY!

I don't believe some of the sh!t i read here. Strick, this has to be the nursery for sure, unless flan has another one going too, haven't checked yet...
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Post Count
    Think of it this way. Had you known about the extension and chose to wait until the end of the event to spend gold, you still can't be 100% positive that you would have received the unit. Like others have said, be grateful you at least received the unit. People have spent thousands of gold before and recieved diddly squat.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello everyone,

my first post here...
    Just wanted to report that even though I certainly got a lot of "sorrys", this has been the first event in which I've been able to get 10/10 - before the extension and without spending any Gold (stopped that after I got frustrated that I wasn't able to complete the first two events though I spent lots of Gold).
    Cheers and good hunting,

Akito

Post Count
    Congrats Akito75! it's always good to hear of someone getting the top prize
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Akito75 View Post
    Hello everyone,

my first post here...
    Just wanted to report that even though I certainly got a lot of "sorrys", this has been the first event in which I've been able to get 10/10 - before the extension and without spending any Gold (stopped that after I got frustrated that I wasn't able to complete the first two events though I spent lots of Gold).
    Cheers and good hunting,

Akito
    Congrats and that is how one should act when they get all ten.

Still at nine but been lucky with the valor and lots of cash still have the fingers crossed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It was odd this time. I didn't use any gold and got to ten rockets in like the first three days, but on past events I would only end up with like five and try every hour. Even waking up in the middle of the night for that extra shot. It is completely random!

Post Count
    Congrats lord on getting number 10. I have read others commenting about not trying so hard and obtaining ten maybe that is the secret. The one event I made ten was a middle of night night bathroom break, maybe I should drink more water tonight before going to bed.

Lurker
    Post Count

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    Be grateful I have been on 8 for 5 days yah typical
    I got to 8 rockets in the first couple of days. After that, nothing but allies, units, cash, etc.
    I have tried everything possible, attacking to get crates, doing missions to get crates, opening free, opening with cash. I don't get the strategy, or what I should do. Really sucks! Almost seven days, and I can't get to even 9.

Does anyone know if there's a pattern of any kind that will improve our odds?