Why the event doesn't increase the car atk 20% as it said?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the event doesn't increase the car atk 20% as it said?

Post Count

Why the event doesn't increase the car atk 20% as it said?

Just got the crazy car after a lot of gold, but don't see any increase on car atk. Whats about it and why, funzio? We lost money on nothing prize?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    so much drama, try asking questions like a big girl

for instance

"Hi Funzio Support, I've used gold to attain the final prize in this event. However, I've noticed that my car attack has not increased noticably by 20%. Can you please explain how this new item works? Thank you"

How can you tell that your "car attack" has not increased anyway?...do you mean total attack stats that you must have noted before and after the item?
    803 073 282 - Tablet
    891 934 856 - Phone

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll explain instead.

They have dud programmers that can't increase the 10% attack stat increase on vehicles without causing people without the crazy h&r having too the 10% increase.

They would need to rename the vehicles in each winners inventory so the increase would show.
    If you remember when they accidentally put the pimp lowrider in the crates, everyone with the car from a map mastery lv3 got the increase in stat too.

At the moment they have stopped people getting the 10th tyre, as it an event they messed up on.
    Great idea 10% increase on attack without thinking it through how to implement it.

Party at conzio HQ.
    You just been conzio, that without any greeF.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tower View Post
    How can you tell that your "car attack" has not increased anyway?...do you mean total attack stats that you must have noted before and after the item?
    noticed the same, no change in stats beside what the car adds. i bring around 200 exeleros to battle, those alone should add over 1000 to attack. not sure how its supposed to work
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Banned
    Post Count
    We had to wait for the Black Widow Shotgun, Lord/God/Ala/(insert favourite deity) knows why.

We had to wait for the Golden Defense gun, again, same story (official statements made on the forum are to be taken with a big grain of salt).

The players who got lucky last event with the Eviscerator didn't have to wait for anything, +respect weapons have been done twice before so Conzio might have that one ironed out. The very first item was +respect and they had time (or they should have) to make that one perfect when they beta tested these ripoffulous events.

And now players who are lucky enough to get the Crazy Hit'n'Runner are again waiting.

I think Fig is right, they have no clue how their own game works and thus find it very challenging to introduce new game changing/altering bonuses that were probably never meant to exist. The only reason they are continuing with these events is because a lot of people still ignorantly blow their loads over the end prizes. Lately we are seeing a nerf across the event board with lower open rates (does not apply to gold opens), and from what I have read on the forum, a lower drop rate for event boxes in general. There could be many reasons for that nerf, but anyone with a decent memory and half a brain can see history repeating itself. When Conzio makes changes they never increase the rates of anything good. They almost always only lower drop rates and decrease the value or strength of existing in game items.

Be prepared to wait a long time to figure out wtf is up with the crazy pimp mobile, I have a feeling this one is just going to be a big laugh for Conzio. The lack of transparency that we still experience with this company cannot possibly be unintentional. People have been practically begging for more clarity and transparency since I started playing, which means that was happening before I started in October last year.

Good luck to everyone who got the CHR anyways. I know I won't get it but right now it looks like even those who have it don't really have the bonus.
    Last edited by dudeman; 06-17-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Holy absinth trip out!

Post Count
    Copy what tower wrote and send it to support.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    =sum(cars; all)*1,1 ?

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    It's 20%

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by i need muney View Post
    It's 20%
    Actually, apparently it's currently 0%.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Actually, apparently it's currently 0%.
    meh... just sent a ticked asking how its supposed to work. hope they work this weekend *loughs ironic*

ID 431 445 807

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    =sum(cars; all)*1,1 ?
    Don't go putting thought into it, it will ruin Fig and Dudeman's arguements.

And I think that would only do 10%...I'm sure someone will blame Funzio for your mistake.
    803 073 282 - Tablet
    891 934 856 - Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    At the moment they have stopped people getting the 10th tyre, as it an event they messed up on.
    Great idea 10% increase on attack without thinking it through how to implement it.
    People are able to get the 10th tire just fine.

The bonus isn't visible on your profile page, but still applies during PVP.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    meh... just sent a ticked asking how its supposed to work. hope they work this weekend *loughs ironic*
    I did make a post on the forums about this a couple of days ago. No need to contact support, even though they do work weekends.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    The fact that you can't see the bonus is really lame and misleading, it's like you payed for nothing. I don't know who thought of that, but they sure set you guys up. I expect a flood of people complain and rant about this.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I did make a post on the forums about this a couple of days ago. No need to contact support, even though they do work weekends.
    well i missed that one. ignore ticket #128485 then, sorry.

so it just is hidden in fight screen? fight shows same stats as profile, and just lost a fight vs 67k def with my 76k atk and 333 skill points to attack. i would think with all the secret/hidden bonus involved in this fight, even if they all mystery, i should win. he was a few levels lower so no way he has like 300 skill to defense to explain it. im curious

ID 431 445 807