Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    16733 IPH?

That's an awful lot. Is that number even possible?
    Steve
    Level 84
    IPH 5448
    185-148-043

Quote Originally Posted by figozz View Post
    16733 IPH?

That's an awful lot. Is that number even possible?
    Fully upgraded cottage gives 1,080/hour, fully upgraded bazaar gives 750/hour, and both of those are relatively cheap/quick to upgrade. Fully upgraded merchant caravan is 3,000/hour, even though it's quite a cost to get there. But, if you spend a lot of time on the lower levels waiting to upgrade your money buildings instead of leveling up quickly, you can get there.

Quote Originally Posted by SickDuck View Post
    But, if you spend a lot of time on the lower levels waiting to upgrade your money buildings instead of leveling up quickly, you can get there.
    These buildings are not hard to upgrade at either level 5 or level 200. This statement is wrong!

And welcome to the forums
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

It's buying in-game money and upgrading lots of buildings early. The gem buildings upgrade fast but are not cheap.

There's another one with over 20,000 IPH and att/def scores in the 90,000s. They are absolutely not a cheater either. But I see all of these players in the 5000s and 6000s that have the new figure. Odd. I'm sure they are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Bris View Post
    It's buying in-game money and upgrading lots of buildings early. The gem buildings upgrade fast but are not cheap.

There's another one with over 20,000 IPH and att/def scores in the 90,000s. They are absolutely not a cheater either. But I see all of these players in the 5000s and 6000s that have the new figure. Odd. I'm sure they are working on it.
    What's odd about having an IPH of 5000-6000? I think it's achievable even if you are free.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

I'm up to about 6200 and I don't have a level 10 cottage; however I do have two level 10 bazaars and a level 5 merchant caravan. I get 2400 gold every hour from just those hourly buildings. My next economy goal is the 24 hour buildings.
    Aoxoa - 647063908
    Lvl 136 - 55k A - 76k D - 10.5k IPH

Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    What's odd about having an IPH of 5000-6000? I think it's achievable even if you are free.
    Oh no, sorry if I was vague. I don't think it's odd at all and very achievable for free players. I think the real free strategists of the game able to do much more. I was just making the point that a level 74 player with over 16,000 IPH doesn't have the new unit but a 73 level does have the unit with just over 5,000. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules but I certainly didn't mean to say that there's anything unusual about free players excelling at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by John Snow View Post
    And don't forget the over level 100/under level 100 brackets. That made no sense.
    Sorry for the late reply. I enjoy the random chance of it to be truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Bris View Post
    Oh no, sorry if I was vague. I don't think it's odd at all and very achievable for free players. I think the real free strategists of the game able to do much more. I was just making the point that a level 74 player with over 16,000 IPH doesn't have the new unit but a 73 level does have the unit with just over 5,000. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules but I certainly didn't mean to say that there's anything unusual about free players excelling at the game.
    Oh I see .. I misread your post

Out of curiosity, has everyone/anyone who was expecting an arcane defender (but didn't get it on the weekend) finally get it? And did you send in a ticket to Funzio? I'm getting discouraged.

Locks,

Didn't get it in KA or MW, sent in ticket Sunday, no response other than the automated response, quite a few other people reporting the same.
    Last edited by Doc Rumpies; 06-12-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Hey Doc, Good to know. I've got tickets in for both KA and MW, have only gotten the initial acknowledgement, so either i'm a cheater or "the solution is in the pipe". So far, it's a very long pipe.....

Hey Doc, got both of mine today, both MW and for KA. Xmas has come early!
    Cheers

Got all income event end items for CC, KA and MW on two accounts. MW took until today after I submitted tickets on Monday.

Did we actually ever get given a list of who won what and how?
    Last edited by figozz; 06-15-2012 at 05:47 AM.
    Steve
    Level 84
    IPH 5448
    185-148-043