Rune Event trials and tribulations - how many do you have? - Page 24

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Rune Event trials and tribulations - how many do you have?

Post Count
    The Gods of KA smiled upon me last night one hour before the end. With one eye open i took my last shot at my only box and the shining red ruby appeared, opened my other eye to make sure. Getting 20% less casualties was a costly mission in terms of leveling up. Am now at lvl 32. started at 21.
    ---Patience is a virtue---
    MW: LA #105-492-580 (lvl 71, 207 allies) Lieutenant
    KA: Alisandra #735-687-920 (lvl 58, 124 allies) Rogue
    <Accepting all forum members> <<send me a pm so i know you are on the forum>

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, after I posted on here complaining about the drop rate, it improved but, not enough. I had 10 more tries after my post yesterday, got 2 gems (total 6), a skeletal guard and a war construct. Neither of those help me at all. In all, I got 6 gems, 2 skeletal guards, the war construct and the 3 and 5 gem level prizes, the Whip Master 13/10 and the Undead Noble (22/20). No honor points, gold, allies, etc. I have no idea how many attempts I made at opening boxes. Since I started counting 2 days ago (in the afternoon - so a day and a half) I tried at least 25 times. I used the middle option paying gold every attempt during the event period. I left the game on all night and tried 2 more times this morning, accidently doing the free try once and then back to the gold on the other. The other options I had at my level were Heavenly Steward 25/37, Abyss Warrior 46/31 and the Molten Hydra 201/136 w/ 20% fewer casualties.

I've been camping for the most part since I started. My IPH is 2700+ and I'm level 18 now. i leveled up I think at least 6 times in the event, even though I didn't really want to. It looks like as I level up and can get units with gold worth more than what I got out of this event for maybe 5000 gold. Problem is I spent many times that in gold on this event. The prizes through all levels should have been the same. The drop rate should have been reasonable.

Maybe for every failed attempt there should have been a meter that built up. Then when it's filled you could pick something.

This being my first event seeing I am a two week noob, I got much needed hero points and some magic people I needed badly. Allies I didn't need I am maxed and will be for a long time. I needed all four of the special people to. I am 31 with just over 4k armor and 3.6k attack needless to say it is open season on me. So this event did help me. I am unemployed so I can't buy gems if I wanted to.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got my 10th two days ago, without using gems, so its really some luck plus fairness from funzio. Good luck everyone trying for one...don't get too upset if you don't get the 10th...these events will be a common occurrence, so you will be able to try again many more times in the future.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LAX View Post
    The Gods of KA smiled upon me last night one hour before the end. With one eye open i took my last shot at my only box and the shining red ruby appeared, opened my other eye to make sure. Getting 20% less casualties was a costly mission in terms of leveling up. Am now at lvl 32. started at 21.
    Talk about a last second field goal .. congrats bud!
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    LAX - Congrats - now what was the specific ritual for calling on the Gods of KA? It obviously carries some weight
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Banned
    Post Count
    I got 9 and am happy with that. Was a fun event that really didn't change my gameplay much (outside of the 1700 tax once an hour.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    I got 9 and am happy with that. Was a fun event that really didn't change my gameplay much (outside of the 1700 tax once an hour.)
    What is with the avatar bud? LOL..awesome!
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    What is with the avatar bud? LOL..awesome!

Figure Id actually add some info on the thing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LAX View Post
    Congratulations LAX, way to go, it feels frustrating to the last moment but once you get that #10, all goes away
    I remember in one of the events I have given up on #10, and with 15 minutes left, did my last try, and the FUNZIO gods also smiled upon me giving me #10, I was so glad I did not had to go into Over time, lol
    Cheers

Post Count
    thanks guys, i was astonished when i saw that ruby. Joe, the ritual is simple, post ur request on this thread and hope it works. It has to be a thread about the event having two words with the same letter. lol
    ---Patience is a virtue---
    MW: LA #105-492-580 (lvl 71, 207 allies) Lieutenant
    KA: Alisandra #735-687-920 (lvl 58, 124 allies) Rogue
    <Accepting all forum members> <<send me a pm so i know you are on the forum>

Post Count
    I call on the KA Gods to deliver me rubies #9 and #10 in OT
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ended up with nine which is fine, but was very upset when I accidentally logged out w ith 50 plus boxes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think Funzio booted me from the server. The game is still loaded and playing fine, but when I try to vault my gold or open a rune box it says it can't reach the server. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Post Count
    Hi new player to the game (only 2 weeks) and hearing how every one went decided to post my results ....

All middle options 1000 - 1250 per attempt
    122 attempts to open
    45 opens
    77 sorry's
    140,500 gold spent
    163 rune boxes left over

Rewards
    9 gems - 4 gem units (18/12, 34/30, 30/47, 61/39)
    14 units (various 4/5, 6/4, 4/7)
    250 honor
    63,000 gold
    5 ally's

Seems my resluts were the same as most. At 122 attempts 1 per hour - 5 days 2 hours so only missing a few (plus server was down for 1 hour). Disapointed about the 10th but happy with my 4 gem units.

Arwin Stark - Free player
    397 061 103
    lvl 49
    Last edited by Arwin Stark; 06-08-2012 at 03:46 PM.