Pirates - Huh?? - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Pirates - Huh??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Thanks, poop, these things come in spurts. I had to come here for a while. I'm almost cross eyed from plaing two games at once during this event. Thank god it's almost over, I hope the next one is a few days shorter. Or a goal that dosnt require constant attacking. I do like the idea, but I'm going to have to sleep an entire day just to catch up on sleep.
    I have been working on 2 $500 mil contracts for the last 3 weeks. I can only imagine your Play time is more time consuming than that to get 6000 attacks per day on 2 accounts each. I would be dead.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I sure hope you get the contracts, then maybe you can spend some of your bonus and come give me some good competition.lol

Banned
    Post Count
    I sure hope you get the contracts, then maybe you can spend some of your bonus and come give me some good competition.lol
    Since I only buy 1 of each limited edition as a collector, it will take forever for me to become a good competition.

Banned
    Post Count
    Whether I get it or not your on for competition. This gives me something to strive for. I won't hide below 500 allies, just need to keep adding still over 100 short as it is now. But I am adding slowly.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Poop , just noticed your location. I'm in Houston. Also quickest way to add allies is the VIP for 10 gold

Banned
    Post Count
    Poop , just noticed your location. I'm in Houston. Also quickest way to add allies is the VIP for 10 gold
    Is it still worth it now that it is only for 2 hours? It used to be 8 if I recall correctly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    Is it still worth it now that it is only for 2 hours? It used to be 8 if I recall correctly.
    Yup, used to be 8 hours. Still worth it if you need them urgently. I usually buy VIP during US night time. More requests. I got Around 120-150 requests per 10 gold.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Banned
    Post Count
    I get about 5 requests a week. I lose only about 1 to 2 allies per week so I usually get a net gain. It's a nice steady increase to allow me to make sure my allies are either forum members or usually victims.

Banned
    Post Count
    Have you seriously figured out where this years rain has come from? Tall about strange weather. I usually come in town maybe once a month for something for the kids.

Banned
    Post Count
    On a side note speed ump, I do understand why your group acts as a united front aganst certain things. I have an ally myself who was left many homophobic messages on their wall. I am in the process of helping this person try to get this other person to stop it. those type of actions are warranted and believe me, I stand behind that fully. I hope you understand my side of things.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ckos View Post
    Hi guys, as you can see, this is my first post. Hats off to all you senior members for your commitment . . .

By the way McDoc, did you know you are on the pirates "Platinum Elite" hit list?
    Wow - is this legit? How would someone know this?
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Wow - is this legit? How would someone know this?
    You can go to GI's base and check the comments and you'll see whos on the list. You're on it lol
    Level: 158
    Attack: 81500
    Defense: 103500
    Income: 420000

Battle Points: 1245000 [MAJOR - 1st]
    FREE player 👍

[][][][][]

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow - well I wonder how I Got so priveledged .

So far everyone who has attacked me today I went back and pummeled. Maybe they're sending in the scallywags first and then I will actually see the real challenge.

Oh well - such is life

Maybe whoever put out the "hit" on me will explain. Otherwise - I may have to call on my Forumites to get my back - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/