Crime City PVP Event! - Page 42

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City PVP Event!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That's bs I spent no gold at all and made it- **** 459 but I made it.... I only have a stamina of 34 I just never let it fill up - u forta remember everyones stamina comes back the same unless you've upgraded yourself or u spend gold. So it actually comes down to dedication. Don't let your stamina fill up and sit there full u have the same chance with someone who has 100 stamina as long as u keep yours from sitting full - but your right about spending gold can't do much about that but proofs in the pudding there's other strategies to be successful. ? Is how bad do u want it 💎

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendsetter811 View Post
    That's bs I spent no gold at all and made it- **** 459 but I made it.... I only have a stamina of 34 I just never let it fill up - u forta remember everyones stamina comes back the same unless you've upgraded yourself or u spend gold. So it actually comes down to dedication. Don't let your stamina fill up and sit there full u have the same chance with someone who has 100 stamina as long as u keep yours from sitting full - but your right about spending gold can't do much about that but proofs in the pudding there's other strategies to be successful. ? Is how bad do u want it 💎
    Mind sharing how many fights you won at 459?
    Game Name: Saint
    MW - Leader of Original Black Ops

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rustbinlid View Post
    I tried counting at first but kept loosing track, it would have been nice if Funzio did tell us the number of hits, but I do not mind really.
    Would be nice if Funzio gave us the weapon

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah... Whats up with Funzio and giving us our prizes? Kinda takes the gas outta winning waiting this long I finished 113 played everyday and stayed up late working on this one. Im itching for my prize Funzio!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    The event prize should be going out today. I'll post when I have more information.
    Since it clearly didn't, wouldn't an updated ETA be appropriate??

This is really poorly orchestrated and a complete fulfillment failure, makes me seriously wonder if I'm going to waste my time and money with future events.

BTW, I'm not whining, I'm responding negatively to multiple failed promises of funzio. So please don't start with me.

Congrats to all the other winners! Hope we get our promised prize soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Since it clearly didn't, wouldn't an updated ETA be appropriate??

This is really poorly orchestrated and a complete fulfillment failure, makes me seriously wonder if I'm going to waste my time and money with future events.

BTW, I'm not whining, I'm responding negatively to multiple failed promises of funzio. So please don't start with me.

Congrats to all the other winners! Hope we get our promised prize soon.
    I'm with you. In my business (sales) it's a huge negative to "over" promise and "under" deliver.

Post Count
    The event prize should be going out today. I'll post when I have more information.

hello Crime City Mark, any further information? we would appreciate that.
    for me the problem is not exactly the prize, but this lack of response. thanks!

fellow players, we are not whining, we are just asking for some consistent information.
    if someone is not interested on that, why still reading and posting in this thread?
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well (Samuel Butler)

CC Scarface - lvl 200

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would be nice to get a "kill count" with the leaderboard to see what it took to get into the top 500. I think as many people are interested in that as they are prize fulfillment.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blondealex View Post
    Mind sharing how many fights you won at 459?
    #477 here. Not sure about numbers of fights, maybe >1500 or 1700. Level 95 goodfella, 29 stamina and no gold.

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's not that I'm whining, but you are giving wrong information. It's bad for the company's image.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayman View Post
    #477 here. Not sure about numbers of fights, maybe >1500 or 1700. Level 95 goodfella, 29 stamina and no gold.
    Thanks, I had around 1370 so still not sure if I made it. Looks doubtful with your totals.
    Game Name: Saint
    MW - Leader of Original Black Ops

Consistent Contributor Robin Hood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayman View Post
    +1 Thanks Khayman.

This is infinitely more informative and useful than most of the posts in this thread. Based on what I've been reading, I had guessed the cut-off would be somewhere upwards of 1500.

Assuming 1500, with only 20 stamina, no goodfella and no gold, I would have had to check in every hour for almost 19 hours per day to qualify. That's a lot more effort and dedication than I was willing to put in over the holiday weekend or ever for that matter.

Sincere congrats to those who grinded it out, hope you all get your gun at some point. I've been waiting on my KA hardened shotgun for 5 weeks now so I wouldn't hold your breath ...
    Last edited by Robin Hood; 05-31-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    LVL 145 1.7M ATT 1.7M DEF 4 M IPH

Post Count
    Possible updates from Funzio that would be more useful info than what we are currently getting:

* There was a supply chain issue in China that has delayed the manufacturing of the Black Widow. The trigger mechanism is currently on back-order from a secondary supplier who was affected by a mudslide.

* Gree management misunderstood the event and actually thought that the prize was actual guns being produced and shipped to the winners........We didn't catch it until they were putting postage on the boxes.

* We are too busy producing reports of how much gold was purchased on the Black Widow event

*We have a bet on which forum member completely loses their mind first over not getting the Black Widow
    Last edited by Murda; 05-31-2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: I'm bored

Post Count
    This is so lame, like whatever.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda View Post
    Possible updates from Funzio that would be more useful info than what we are currently getting:

* There was a supply chain issue in China that has delayed the manufacturing of the Black Widow. The trigger mechanism is currently on back-order from a secondary supplier who was affected by a mudslide.

* Gree management misunderstood the event and actually thought that the prize was actual guns being produced and shipped to the winners........We didn't catch it until they were putting postage on the boxes.

* We are too busy producing reports of how much gold was purchased on the Black Widow event

*We have a bet on which forum member completely loses their mind first over not getting the Black Widow
    lol @ producing real guns
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma