Can repeatedly posting comments on somebody's profile remove me from their news feed? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can repeatedly posting comments on somebody's profile remove me from their news feed?

Post Count
    Unless they changed it recently, if I reply to someone via the reply button, the comment just goes on my own wall not theirs. Then again I havent used the reply button in a long time so I guess I could be wrong about that. And if the newsfeed does actually work that way the yeah spamming would work to get yourself of his newsfeed faster. When the other guy spammed my wall it showed me two of his comments then bunched all the other comments into one entry on the newsfeed. This is why I think there is a time limit on the posts because from my experience, the guy spammed me repeatedly, I'm talking upwards of 300 posts on my wall and the revenge tab was still available on my feed for four days. Just my observations.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwizzy View Post
    Unless they changed it recently, if I reply to someone via the reply button, the comment just goes on my own wall not theirs. Then again I havent used the reply button in a long time so I guess I could be wrong about that. And if the newsfeed does actually work that way the yeah spamming would work to get yourself of his newsfeed faster. When the other guy spammed my wall it showed me two of his comments then bunched all the other comments into one entry on the newsfeed. This is why I think there is a time limit on the posts because from my experience, the guy spammed me repeatedly, I'm talking upwards of 300 posts on my wall and the revenge tab was still available on my feed for four days. Just my observations.
    Are you new? And no, I'm not asking if you're new on the forum, junior member.

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    No, but it could get your arse kicked even harder. Fool.
    LMAO.....well said friend

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Post Count
    No I'm not new. But I see what you are saying. It does actually post on both of your walls, I never noticed that. I always thought it just posted on your wall. Guess I'm wrong about that, Senior Member.

Consistent Contributor Cracka Jack's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    What's your ingame name? I was attacking a lot of people yesterday at around that level because of the PVP event. I might've attacked you. If I did sorry just needed to get my wins up.
    My in game name is Cracka Jack too...don't think it was you but I appreciate you asking lol. guy attacking me is "Oke"
    Dial 771 080 277 for a good time.

Consistent Contributor Cracka Jack's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    You don't lose weapons when someone attacks you... if that's what you are implying when you say "i dont enjoy losing lootable weapons, armor, and vehicles."
    So when I attack somebody and a Skull Shotgun pops out, that's not one of theirs that they are losing?
    Dial 771 080 277 for a good time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    So when I attack somebody and a Skull Shotgun pops out, that's not one of theirs that they are losing?
    Nope. PvP loot is random like PvE loot. Each item has it's own drop rate and some items are quite rare.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This might be an unorthodox suggestion but have you asked them to stop attacking you? Most players are fair and dont embark on sustained attacks unless they're doing goals,events or have some beef with you