great response time funzio thanks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: great response time funzio thanks

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count

great response time funzio thanks

So, I wrote an email to Funzio this past saturday and asked them to remove the 36 henchmen from my crew. I got this email back this morning:

J England, May 27 13:56 (PDT):

Hey Christy,

Thank you for the inquiry. As requested, I have removed the 36 henchmen from your mafia. if there is anything else I may assist you with please let me know.

Regards,

J

Pretty great response time if you ask me

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I do applaud their service as well. I've accidentally spent 175 gold to finish upgrading a building. As just before the weekend and didn't had much left in case need to spend on event. 1 hour later I got it all back.
    Not the first time either. Great service and response time for me so far on issues that are valid.

Cheaters is a different story.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Yea I agree@cheaters.....so many its rediculous

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol

Post Count
    I want to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    I want to do this.
    just do it! LOL! I hate them stupid henchmen! But as soon as I got the email, I completed my TL round 18 and won another one of them...doh! LOL
    Last edited by crybaby; 05-28-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: typo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sent one to them on fri abou the same thing and I'm still waiting for a response lol

Post Count
    Support has responded and fixed 4/4 tickets I have ever sent within 18 hours each. Longest was just about 18 hours. 2 (one on MW, one on CC) were b/c of misclicks on gold spending, 1 was for henchmen on CC, and the last was letting them know about a potential cheater (They responded saying thx and are now looking into the acct, or something like that)

I've never had a problem with the support system. I always get "With Regards, A" most of the time. and I think "S" once helped me out, too.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Well the last ticket I sent in took over a week. When i bought 2 pairs of NVG and it took my RP but did not give me my NVG. I was highly upset lol

Post Count
    Asked to have my 81 henchman removed a few days ago and they had it done in less than 24 hours. I was stunned!
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    Well, I'm not sure but when i asked to have them removed I had 300-310, I just checked and its still 310...do the henchmen not count in crew size? At the bottom of my list it says 310 Mafia and 1 henchman....maybe they just said they removed them and really didn't?