Update on "Money Cheaters" - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update on "Money Cheaters"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just meant it's POSSIBLE to hack/glitch when you have a jail broken device. Sorry for the confusion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I just meant it's POSSIBLE to hack/glitch when you have a jail broken device. Sorry for the confusion.
    No sorry mate I was only asking as I wasn't too sure myself!
    CC 306 212 556 Level 200

KA 990 808 167 Level 98

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its possible without jail broken devices as well..
    “I made my fantasy life more powerful than my real one"
    "Happens a lot when the person the melee fights has no impens or banes"

Post Count
    @ CS
    I did a manual on how to report a cheater. Wasn't trying to cover the ways to identify one. That would kinda "Make people go look for such things" again
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by i need muney View Post
    @ CS
    I did a manual on how to report a cheater. Wasn't trying to cover the ways to identify one. That would kinda "Make people go look for such things" again
    We don't need any more threads about "oh mah gawd, this dude is a cheater". Report and let Funzio handle it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We don't need any more threads about "oh mah gawd, this dude is a cheater". Report and let Funzio handle it.
    Completely Disagree with you. How does being quite about spotting potential cheaters help?

Just because you do not want to read it about it, doesn't mean others are the same. Being silent in no way benefits others because they are then uninformed of new cheats and its hard to believe Funzio will care if only individuals speak up.

The more people who speak up and continue to make to make it an issue the better. It lets Funzio know that we still want change. Don't forget that the forum community is very small compared to the actual game population. It is more likely that others are still unaware of the various forms of cheating and that they actually can identify and report them to Funzio. I personally first heard of some types of cheaters on this forum and only after that did I run into them in the game and report them; otherwise I would have just gone on.

If we continue to make it an issue maybe Funzio resolves it, or maybe they continue to ignore it. If we are just silent about it, then I do not see why Funzio would really care as much. The fact is in no way should be quite and keep it to ourselves, especially when someone gets screwed over by a cheater (getting robbed, losing explosives or money from being attacked). Let the forum know and maybe we can get some revenge on the individual also.

Post Count
    You know what..... This company got us all to sign up and trapped us without getting us the terms and service. After we spent all the gold, now they break it weekly. Devalued items they charged real currency for, for their personal money making purposes. I would imagine the biz is trying to make money before the complaints and proof come out against the practices. The ship is sinking.... You all should know better. You matter not.
    The coolest thing every written,
    .........Is elsewhere.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The name needs to be changed to "Cry City"

Let the company do there job do you any really think they do not know what is going on?

Does it make everyone feel better about themselves to start a new thread everyday regarding who is cheating today?

I find it very comical how some of you have gone a anti cheating "Let's destroy there explosives" Crusade.
    "Things are never as they appear,look deeply for the truth"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 617Pats View Post
    Completely Disagree with you. How does being quite about spotting potential cheaters help?

Just because you do not want to read it about it, doesn't mean others are the same. Being silent in no way benefits others because they are then uninformed of new cheats and its hard to believe Funzio will care if only individuals speak up.

The more people who speak up and continue to make to make it an issue the better. It lets Funzio know that we still want change. Don't forget that the forum community is very small compared to the actual game population. It is more likely that others are still unaware of the various forms of cheating and that they actually can identify and report them to Funzio. I personally first heard of some types of cheaters on this forum and only after that did I run into them in the game and report them; otherwise I would have just gone on.

If we continue to make it an issue maybe Funzio resolves it, or maybe they continue to ignore it. If we are just silent about it, then I do not see why Funzio would really care as much. The fact is in no way should be quite and keep it to ourselves, especially when someone gets screwed over by a cheater (getting robbed, losing explosives or money from being attacked). Let the forum know and maybe we can get some revenge on the individual also.
    The same thing can be accomplished by sending an email to support. If support got one email for every cheater/glitcher they would have a lot of emails to sift through.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be posting about suspected cheaters, etc. I just think we should try to keep the discussion/rant/complaining in a couple threads. Same thing with the event logs and such. Just keeps things more organized IMHO.