Need honest opinions about KA - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need honest opinions about KA

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like it, prefer it over modern. I prefer CC only because I've spent so much time on it and this has more potential.

One question though .... How could you not have Walls as decorations in a medieval setting!!! HOW Mark

Post Count
    I think it is pretty rad really. It forces you to build a good economy and work hard to build honor points. The kicker is the fact that you have to arm your army. Soooo, the better you play the game, the stronger you will be, and even though your units can be destroyed, the equipment they were carrying stays with you. Also, the actual story line provides MUCH better loot and actually appears to be quite worth the effort. Take into account also the "hero strength" feature allowing you to kill monsters with fewer strokes resulting in more loot drops/experience points. This means you can get good loot without leveling as fast. It just all depends on how you want to play the game. I think it is by far the best of the 3. IMHO.
    Kingdom Age: 217 963 439
    Level 85
    425 allies. Att. 25k Def. 42k
    3800ish gold/hr

CC Code: 708 067 940

www.realestatecelebrity.com
    www.swaggerism.com (Still in Development )

Post Count
    Love it - when I first joined up, while just reading the damn unit instructions and deciding what my first virgin unit was going to be, I got raided! Then I saw all these newbies (like me but now i had a couple of virgin units) with 0TT/0DEF with a crap load of unvaulted gold...I was a kid in a candy shop...

Guys make sure you do plenty of PvP!!
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    I've only loaded it yesterday, so take everything with a grain of salt. I still like CC the most, so far. I think all the info available for CC makes it more fun since I can really use strategy. I got into MW before discovering the Forum, so I've been camping to try and recover some atk/def scores as well as my dignity. There's still not much info out on MW, not like CC. I think Funzio needs to flesh out the instructions more for each game, since a noob would be totally lost without the Forum and it stops being fun when you can't figure out how others can have such amazing stats and you can't seem to improve yours at all. This game has great potential though.

Post Count
    I started yesterday eveningtoo. KA is unbelievably PvP friendly. Loot great, casualties great. I am at 120-1 already, weird. I haven't really touch MW since, and probably got a crap load of cash building up now

Great chance to be in top league for once. Not sure weather to load up on allies or not?
    Last edited by Freekizh; 04-20-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

Post Count
    Gimme your MW number, I'll go raid ya. Just kidding. Yeah, I'm camping in MW and CC now, so this is a nice diversion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just started today & currently camping in MW, so this is a welcome distraction. Still very new to this type of game, MW was my first, so it takes a bit of time for me to work the benefits out, but it looks ok. I read a lot of fantasy books yrs ago and maybe that helps get in to the mood. Overall, similar enough to MW to make it familiar and easy to get in to, but different enough to offer a bit of a challenge/a bit of diversity. Bottom line is it costs nothing but time to try, so why not give it a go (unless you have no spare time) ; )

Post Count
    MW, you should look into CC, it's a lot of fun too.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @frenda Yeah, but I kind of felt like I missed the boat.
    MW Name: dido
    Faction: The British Armed Forces, Top 100 in BFB, BFG & 49th in Egypt

http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frenda View Post
    Gimme your MW number, I'll go raid ya. Just kidding. Yeah, I'm camping in MW and CC now, so this is a nice diversion.
    Too late just ran into a gold player who busted my 130 raid winning streak..

I just saw war priests stats .. He's like 4x my stats!!! Damn he went heavy..