Hybrid View

What on earth is happening on the Euro server. I have an account on global and just before Christmas changed my tablet(Android) and started a new account on the Euro server. This account is now level 180 and has 13 SF armours. I was earning DF amour parts from arena, Guild War and Raids.
    This has now stopped and the rewards are only rings and amulets!
    Everything gas changed in the last 5-6 weeks.

The Boss armour chest with the spider key gave 3 & 4 star pets - now usually gives an enchanted key.
    In Heroic stage I can just about complete Novice stage even with a choice of 13 SF and 2 friend with SF armour.
    In the last Raid I started fighting a level 3 650K point boss and earned 6.5 million points with just free points . I could the 650K boss with 2 lives. Partway through the day a level 3 Raid changed to 450k points and took 4 lives to defeat. Talk about goal posts moving!!!
    Just where is the game going?

Quote Originally Posted by leo125 View Post
    What on earth is happening on the Euro server. I have an account on global and just before Christmas changed my tablet(Android) and started a new account on the Euro server. This account is now level 180 and has 13 SF armours. I was earning DF amour parts from arena, Guild War and Raids.
    This has now stopped and the rewards are only rings and amulets!
    Everything gas changed in the last 5-6 weeks.

The Boss armour chest with the spider key gave 3 & 4 star pets - now usually gives an enchanted key.
    In Heroic stage I can just about complete Novice stage even with a choice of 13 SF and 2 friend with SF armour.
    In the last Raid I started fighting a level 3 650K point boss and earned 6.5 million points with just free points . I could the 650K boss with 2 lives. Partway through the day a level 3 Raid changed to 450k points and took 4 lives to defeat. Talk about goal posts moving!!!
    Just where is the game going?
    I wish a rep from the devs can answer your question directly as all I can do is relay what has been told to me... which obviously has been filtered through my own head and may not be too accurate. One of the goals of the new team that is running KnD was to offer same new content to both Eu and NA servers. Since it wouldn't make sense for the NA servers to go back in time, they fast forwarded release of new content in EU server. The EU server is more or less caught up (still some details here and there that needs to be worked on though) so you should see things settle down pretty soon.