GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elf grass

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Two elf grass for one wood solvent is just wrong, should be 1 elf grass and 1 wolf fennel. For solvents, elf grass is needed 3 times and wolf fennel only once (for leather oil).
    While elf grass is needed for about anything else.
    Also, there are 6 rare materials now (fire, earth, water, air mote, spellcraft paper and distilling agent) and to craft the best equipment in each of the 5 categories, 3 need water motes (6 each) and 2 need air motes (also 6 each) !?! You have 1 chance in 6 to get this by opening a rare crate.
    In brief, crafting is not balanced and not well thought through, as with everything with gree really...
    The crates in the store now have a 43% chance of Rare and a 29% chance on common and uncommon.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    The elf grass is the worst- i have the other motes
    I agree that elf grass is the worst so far. For me, air motes were not far behind.

Remember however, that this is just the start. If you craft one of the best items and it is not epic, you will eventually need to craft it again (and thus need lots of elf grass and motes all over again)😥

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stupid me, I tried buying shipment crates to get Elf Grass. Spent 300 gems and received ZERO elf grass. Got lots of rares, but I don't need rare items

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It should be obvious this is screwed up when Uncommon and Rare material crates seem useless compared to common ones where I can hope for some elf grass to get incrementally closer to another piece of equipment. This is really absurd. Please do something. Perhaps make the common crates hold 8 items or allow the option of trading in an uncommon or rare crate for elf grass.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 10-26-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    I agree that elf grass is the worst so far. For me, air motes were not far behind.

Remember however, that this is just the start. If you craft one of the best items and it is not epic, you will eventually need to craft it again (and thus need lots of elf grass and motes all over again)��
    Ahhhhhggggg
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I have now stopped crafting anything at all due to lack of elf grass. I finish all ILTQ and haste ILTQ, but the crates I win contain witches nettle, toad wort, or wolf fennel.... All useless. I don't bother to open the exotic or alchemical crates as they are of no use without ......... You've guessed it, elf grass.����

It really doesn't matter though as I'm not falling behind anyone because no one has any!! Crafting is a good idea for participation and interest but surely we should need to use some of the other common materials gained from crates, or will they just remain pointless?