DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PITA4PRES View Post
    I'm done with this ****ing piece of **** app!!!! I don't have enough room on my tablet to update it because it takes up so much ****ing room. I had to clear the data so I could update another app and just FINALLY got this piece of **** data push to download for me only to have the ****ing games crash every time I try to kill the boss. Since I can't update the ****ing app, I won't be able to a ****ing thing to help my faction. I have three ****ing accounts that all use the same device!!!! I will be expecting my email from you mother ****ers of this forum giving me a warning or banning me for my language use!!!!

Well said, very well said.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The Alpha units are unaffected by the casualty boost.
    Alpha units are dropping like flies. I already blew threw 60 of the most expensive Alpha units and only on boss #35. Nice! Maxed out boost buildings too

edit: the android update fixed the issue on my end. Good thing I have iOS too
    Last edited by Sierra Hotel; 03-21-2016 at 09:05 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    No issues on IOS. Update your devices and stop using phones and tablets from 2012!
    Ah what a swell idea, spend several hundred dollars on a new device to try and load a broken game....

Well actually it was breaking on our iPhone 5s and 6s so your solution is not logical....

My best guess is that this is a problem within the server push vs free space on the device or perhaps several pushes needed to to actually fully download a complete update as one of the iPhones started to stabilize after nuking the app and reinstalling then it crashed on loading 6 times before finally coming back up and now seems less crash prone then the other phones I have not done this too.

Bottom line, dev dropped the ball again by not sufficently testing before releasing...
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Can you please give us your device information? Unfortunately any issues related to the fix for android are not related to iOS as the main issue we saw was andorid specific.

All of the issues that we have majorly received were crashes from Android. If there is a similar issue with iOS, please let us know.

Keep in mind also that the Apple Review Process is much longer than Google's and if there is indeed an issue would take a bit more time to get through.
    This has been a issue since last ios mw update!! iphone 4s,ios 9.3,mw version 5.3 , 2.1 gb availiable space,deleted reinstalled what else ya need?i cant collect loot or clear popups from screen cause spinner stops and mw closes...this is only game that has this issue..
    After 5-10 rival attacks mw closes,collect prizes and mw closes,hit targets in ILTQ mw closes,buy units mw closes,build walls mw closes,,.. i restarted my 3 iphone 4s's 50+ altogether since EB started and stopped counting. Every other game my kids got on my devices fine its just MW.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Post Count
    Android update not found in Playstore but now device that was crashing is working.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Android update not found in Playstore but now device that was crashing is working.
    Playstore had it when I looked 15 minutes ago. Downloaded the "Update" and it fixed the crashes related to Epic-Boss-Like Event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hear a lot of complaining and probably justified but my experience is quite good so far (with iOS on iPhone 6 and iPad Air)
    - no crashes
    - in the beginning, very high loss rate of alpha planes (up to 12 in one boss fight) but now reduced significantly, last 10 bosses only 12 planes lost in total
    - actually like the new game play and find it positive that GREE keeps bringing new features to the game...
    - the fact that info about the event is now provided in teh Forum is definitely an improvement and that Hightower started this thread is also recommendable

All-in-all, I can't complain about the game but am I an exception or just lucky??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I reset all Alpha units, 60/60/60. Did 1 (one) (not many but one) boss kill. <drum roll> Alpha units 51/57/57. Please fix this brain damage. It's nice the most expensive unit takes the biggest loss.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No problems here except the high loss rate with alpha unit but then again what else am I going to spend all my cash on I might actually run out OMG. Nah just kidding

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey Hightower! You forgot to lock this thread! (it's what you usually do when you start one)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    I reset all Alpha units, 60/60/60. Did 1 (one) (not many but one) boss kill. <drum roll> Alpha units 51/57/57. Please fix this brain damage. It's nice the most expensive unit takes the biggest loss.

Naw, boss, you're special.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow, nice event. All the glitches and fine-tuning will be done in time, but I really appreciate new ideas in the game. I guess you hired a new game designer, because events are getting more difficult (a.k.a. requiring a brain, instead of just a wallet) and more fun. Nice idea to use cash! Keep them coming! Also Hightower you're doing an awesome job communicating here, I hope you continue to do that. Here is a free helmet of protection for you. (+80% resistance to forum trolls and haters)...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Okay update on this before I update the update:

We have a build that should fix many of the issues Android users are experiencing. We've tested it and I've been told it will be live soon. As for compensation, if you were affected (we can tell) then you will receive free items that will help you through the event.

As for those who are concerned about the short first-day of the event, this is something we have already planned to change for the next event. The match-making time should be 2:00 PM PDT - 3:00 PM PDT just as other event change-overs occur.
    I'm the first to criticise Gree, but to be fair to Hightower, they noticed a problem, kept us informed, fixed the problem, let us know and then compensated us (although I've yet to see this bit).

As customer service goes, it's much improved on what it used to be.

Post Count
    Some constructive criticism. On the chats used to play this game with, people don't like the idea of needed to be first to get the best rewards for 5 days in a row. Can you please reduce the time needed to get the points back to 8 hours. Keeping a lead for 24 whole hours is really ridiculous and extremely unfair to a large amount of players. I would even argue something like 4 hours would be good.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    You do realize that people in other times zones sleep too. It not something you euros do and no one else has too
    The first stage is 8 hour stage euro 11pm-7am....
    So no chance of finishing top in that first stage,to make it fair it would need to be in stages of 24 hours from start!
    I do realise other time zones sleep,but you should look at first timer and understand what I'm talking about BEFORE making a comment on it.