How do you complete Spookdom Age 16/x-20/x? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you complete Spookdom Age 16/x-20/x?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I could use 400 magic pumpkins also.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    It turns out that GREE magically inserted an extra 400 pumpkins into my inventory pushing me into the 2700s. Now I do have enough to make the Halloween Master Unit and then some. Or I could do 27 refills... Hmm.
    Hmmm...27 refills x25 gems = 675 gems. Would you pay 675 gems for that unit?

And thank you Gree for giving us the option!

Although, we shouldn't have had to jump through all tests hoops to get them. Lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Hmmm...27 refills x25 gems = 675 gems. Would you pay 675 gems for that unit?

And thank you Gree for giving us the option!

Although, we shouldn't have had to jump through all tests hoops to get them. Lol
    Yeah I went for the Halloween Master Unit. I just couldn't bring myself to craft 2x of the Grave Digger, 4x of the Pumpkin Patch, 8x of the Rotting Ent, 16x of the Headless Horseman, or 32x of the smallest unit. The smallest unit would still make my army, but it didn't feel right going for anything other than the Master.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They gave me the pumpkins too late...at 7-8 hrs before war and before they had changed the craft time left, I crafted refills as I had no faith things would be restored in time..oh well...just one more time I got the shaft

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    It turns out that GREE magically inserted an extra 400 pumpkins into my inventory pushing me into the 2700s. Now I do have enough to make the Halloween Master Unit and then some. Or I could do 27 refills... Hmm.
    I completed all events and only got 1,680 pumpkins. I opened a ticket with Gree and they said that was the correct number. Meanwhile, the same customer service agent (Frank) game 2,200 pumpkins to one of my guild mates who also completed all events. This company is so incompetent.
    Last edited by E-I; 11-02-2015 at 05:57 AM.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!