Page 2 of 2 First 12

Have to laugh about this moderator popping up. Back in your boz sonnyboy. Where were you when we had game issues. So shut it. Agreed with all on COC, most of my old MW faction now in same COC clan. Another game we found that looks like it will be even better is Dominations by Nexon, go try it, amazing! As for MW? Still poodle about, but from 20 vaults per war, down to free only. I shall rather eat a rat than spend money with Gree

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Please refraim from talking about games not developed by GREE. This is a GREE game forum, mind you.
    Nothing in the current Forum CoC about posting about other, non-GREE games.
    (That old rule was omitted on purpose with the original CoC update in April, 2015.)

GREE wants us to post about other apps, in fact; it keeps a tab on their competition.

So, please do not make up arbitrary rules for GREE's Forum.

Thank you.

On to clash of clans. Bye all on won

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I really hope that Gree can pull something out of the bag and make things right. I LOVE playing WarOfNations, and don't want to see it vanish

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Allen View Post
    I really hope that Gree can pull something out of the bag and make things right. I LOVE playing WarOfNations, and don't want to see it vanish
    The future doesnt look to great, The fact they allow domain squatting and trademark infringement shows how much they care about the game.