BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I don't remeber saying it was important, just an observation. Much like if it is hazy outside, I made observe that it's smoggy today.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Don't know if anyone else noticed, but don't the new birds look a whole lot like the old birds? Just a simple observation, not a criticism.
    All I saw was 2 teams rewarding gree for a lackluster broken product.

Gree was first place, the first loser in second place was SUPu, the second loser was PR1. I am assuming supu was 2nd and pr1 was 3rd. I didn't look since this morning.

Congrats speed If you guys were able to outspend PR1, I know it makes you feel good. I'm assuming you guys were a place above them as I didn't look since this morning.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Someone has to spend to help support your habit.right?

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Speed ump;1527082]Someone has to spend to help support your habit.right?[/

If that is what makes you sleep better at night. My habit/enjoyment for this game dropped when stat inflation hit and the new LTB buildings came out. Now it's simply something to kill the time with when I get off of work and relax for a half hour.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One thing can be noted.. This thread was no longer true ( a bit like my departure from the forums lol ), the birds weren't done. Wonder if they are now, of if it will be the same next time

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They turned into a big bird team. ....the Phoenix rose from the ashes. .....and was swatted back into the dirt

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Toon View Post
    They turned into a big bird team. ....the Phoenix rose from the ashes. .....and was swatted back into the dirt
    At least they have sup something to do. I would have to imagine it would get boring with no one to compete against.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hell, they were never really done, just some guys poking fun at them following the same mo of merging again and again, when they're faltering. Soon we will see them back at the nest having pulled the strongest players from the team they merged with. Or they might make the new shell the main one, and send the rest to the old one. Hard to say what team it really is, though birds for sure lead it. It's part of so many teams that have recently been merged themselves. They'll probably lay low after deleting themselves this last one, if history proves anything, then who knows, they might make another try, and that's the scenario I'd bet on. They'll try to steal a few more pieces of the puzzle here and there to see if they can't get the extra oomph they think they need. As in the past I find that teams with so many recently new players, that the chemistry can sometimes be a problem. They have left or merged with other teams for much of this same reason, so getting a lot of varying expectations together and hell in a short time can be an issue. Time will tell

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hell, they were never really done, just some guys poking fun at them following the same mo of merging again and again, when they're faltering. Soon we will see them back at the nest having pulled the strongest players from the team they merged with. Or they might make the new shell the main one, and send the rest to the old one. Hard to say what team it really is, though birds for sure lead it. It's part of so many teams that have recently been merged themselves. They'll probably lay low after deleting themselves this last one, if history proves anything, then who knows, they might make another try, and that's the scenario I'd bet on. They'll try to steal a few more pieces of the puzzle here and there to see if they can't get the extra oomph they think they need. As in the past I find that teams with so many recently new players, that the chemistry can sometimes be a problem. They have left or merged with other teams for much of this same reason, so getting a lot of varying expectations together and hell in a short time can be an issue. Time will tell
    Yip gotta agree.. If they want to win and cash isn't an option, they need a faction of 60 people, who maybe sit on 3 months worth of max bonus gold to give them enough to constantly tap. Then they'd have to go all guns blazing for 3 days non stop to take the lead and never lose it.. I just can't see that happening.. SUP always appear to be organised enough to keep a lead that stops last min blazes

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Someone has to spend to help support your habit.right?
    True, very true, without SUP's patronage, MW would be dead and I would no longer get to play as I still find some entertainment in the game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    At least you'll admit you do, some of these guys obviously just outright hate it, yet still spend lots of time here. I guess that's a point of view I will never understand.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe if you were not arrogant there will be less haters

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    Maybe if you were not arrogant there will be less haters
    I doubt we will ever find out.