Farewell fellow gamers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell fellow gamers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people will be happy and I may be trolled.. But I wont be there to read it

But just wanted to say my official goodbye to the MW forum (and my week old mini lol)

The forums just aren't the same now. The enjoyment is dwindling.

Big thanks to..

ST6 - way back I played there for a few WDs when Dnasty was around

Little Bravo and foxy

Santa's Little helpers, where most of my retired friends play

Relic and Clementine for the fun banter, and good luck in the future

And the surviving MW forum community..

Hopefully this thread isn't moved as well, but I wouldn't bet on it..

Later..
    Good to know some people know how to walk away.
    You're an inspiration to us all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Good to know some people know how to walk away.
    You're an inspiration to us all.

I left because of the way Bolt was moderating the forums, without understanding the game... Bolt was dismissed and banned, I came back

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I left because of the way Bolt was moderating the forums, without understanding the game... Bolt was dismissed and banned, I came back

You need not explain mate, you've got the right to DEW whatever the heck you wanna DEW.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't bother on any of Gree 'Brown' noser posts. He's an idiot and will have no life when MW will shut down, despite what he said in another post that he'll move on, if

it happens. Not after some of those T3 players are spending/investing time in this game and have nothing to show for when it'll suddenly shut down.
    Last edited by tigerlion; 08-11-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Really.. that's odd to the outside observer. Bolt seemed to be willing to actually help players, find stuff out, and take responsibility for the link with the community. Relic destroyed her credibility early on with some dumb posts, didn't take responsibility for getting the info from developers (seeming to be happy just to pass the information on), and focused on strong arm moderating.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Really.. that's odd to the outside observer. Bolt seemed to be willing to actually help players, find stuff out, and take responsibility for the link with the community. Relic destroyed her credibility early on with some dumb posts, didn't take responsibility for getting the info from developers (seeming to be happy just to pass the information on), and focused on strong arm moderating.

Appearances aren't all they seem. They each had their own style, but none could actually do anymore than the other in regards to actually getting something done Gree side. So when it comes to forum moderation (and we forget about game assistance) Relic was more vocal about what she was doing, but Bolt used more of the cloak and dagger tactics. Move threads, delete threads lock threads without actually saying it was done. e.g. Ever noticed what happened to the "Anyone missing ferr" thread.. Just disappeared.. (wonder if that was bolt..) She also handled threads according to her lack of understanding of the game, and therefore didn't understand the content, which makes it difficult to determine what should be done.. I gave Clem and Relic and crash course in terminology, bugs, history (impartial) of the game. Bolt was after my time (and the only one to be banned despite all being dismissed??)...
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 08-12-2015 at 02:44 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Glad you're back.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Who are you ? ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haven't heard a ☠.........moo™👀💤💤 in a long time!

Post Count
    Nice. I agree. I only play the game based upon what moderators are active.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Appearances aren't all they seem. They each had their own style, but none could actually do anymore than the other in regards to actually getting something done Gree side. So when it comes to forum moderation (and we forget about game assistance) Relic was more vocal about what she was doing, but Bolt used more of the cloak and dagger tactics. Move threads, delete threads lock threads without actually saying it was done. e.g. Ever noticed what happened to the "Anyone missing ferr" thread.. Just disappeared.. (wonder if that was bolt..) She also handled threads according to her lack of understanding of the game, and therefore didn't understand the content, which makes it difficult to determine what should be done.. I gave Clem and Relic and crash course in terminology, bugs, history (impartial) of the game. Bolt was after my time (and the only one to be banned despite all being dismissed??)...
    That was me. I started the thread on the basis of the lack of transparency that was, and still, occurring on the forum. I brought up Ferr's name because he was a strong advocate of this. But, in typically ignorant fashion, it became a "Ferr was an idiot that had too much money to spend.", and Sup vs. Ferr garbage. Even at after many attempts to squash the stupidity and get the thread back on the topic of transparency.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JB5 View Post
    That was me. I started the thread on the basis of the lack of transparency that was, and still, occurring on the forum. I brought up Ferr's name because he was a strong advocate of this. But, in typically ignorant fashion, it became a "Ferr was an idiot that had too much money to spend.", and Sup vs. Ferr garbage. Even at after many attempts to squash the stupidity and get the thread back on the topic of transparency.
    Ah cool. Thanks for saying.. I'll let Bolt off with that . Do agree thou, that thread went way off course.. I do miss the threads that he created. Was fun to read..